NARS Rouge Basque Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how lipstick is such a great beauty product at transforming my looks
  • It is amazing how you can tone up and down with lipstick
  • NARS Rouge Basque lipstick is by far the best brick red lipstick I own
  • I know I take care of my face and neglect my lips the most, thus when I wear NARS lipstick it gives me the comfort of mind thinking I am somehow taking care of my lips while looking beautiful

• by janicemic

I am a lipstick and lip gloss girl. I love how lipstick is such a great beauty product at transforming my looks. It is amazing how you can tone up and down with lipstick. If I decide to wear really nude make up, lipstick is the one thing that I will not miss as it will rock my nude look like no other beauty product. I always wanted to wear red lipstick that isn’t too bold yet sexy to look at. Thus I am always on the search for the perfect red shade that

will complement my skin tone. I hate how certain red will make my teeth appear yellow and while certain red makes my skin look really ugly. They kind of bring out the imperfections of my skin.

NARS Rouge Basque lipstick is by far the best brick red lipstick I own. I wear them when I wanted to have the extra sexy looking lips. If you are like me always looking for the perfect red lipstick then do give this a try. I don’t like the all intense red lipstick as I have the impression that they make me look older. But this shade is totally fun and young. It comes in the traditional black sleek lipstick packaging with NARS imprinted on the cap.

Rouge Basque lipstick has this deep red shade on the stick however upon application on my lips; it turns into absolutely stunning orangey undertone red that looks so playful and sexy. I love how moisturizing the lipstick is on my lips. I also appreciate the fact that this lipstick is infused with Vitamin E for the extra benefit. This is like applying anti oxidant on ...

• NARS Rouge Basque Lipstick
      the lips. I know I take care of my face and neglect my lips the most, thus when I wear NARS lipstick it gives me the comfort of mind thinking I am somehow taking care of my lips while looking beautiful.

The lipstick is very highly pigmented and a little does goes a long way. I love to think that I am getting a quality product from spending $24 on this 3.4 gram of lipstick. I usually exfoliate my lips a couple of time a week and I wear lip base foundation on my lips

to enhance the performance of NARS lipstick. I love how smoothly the lipstick glides on my lips and how long lasting this is. I do need to touch up every 4 or 5 hours if I drink from a glass; however the staying power of the lipstick is really great as even if after a meal the color is still sitting on my lips. It doesn’t smudge or smear around my lip area and I appreciate the fact that this lipstick is odorless. It is so light I don’t feel that I am wearing lipstick at all.

Waseefa says :

re : I love how lipstick is such a great beauty product at transforming my looks
Lipstickin my opinion, is one of the things women desires mosr especially for out going and special occassions. Many women feel confident when wearing them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383080231/k2311a0111/1.11.11