NARS Coconut Grove Single Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a great investment eye shadow that I love from NARS
  • I was rather taken by surprised as I noticed how most NARS shadows especially the darker tones one, are quite sheer upon the first application
  • This is not the case for Coconut Grove as the shadow goes on rather strong and looks amazing on me
  • This is an investment shade that I believe every woman should have one

• by janicemic

This is a great investment eye shadow that I love from NARS. Coconut Grove is not just your typical dark chocolate shadow. It has this really rich dark brown shade that I love. I always purchased dark brown shadow that ended up looking more towards black on my lids than the original dark brown. However, Coconut grove is totally true to the shade of dark chocolate.

Coconut grove like all other NARS eye shadow comes in the sleek black plastic packaging. It has the word

NARS proudly printed on the cover of the eye shadow casing. I also love the full sized mirror attached in the palette. It is very practical and I don’t have to carry an extra mirror in my purse.

I love the rich intense brown shadow I got from Coconut Grove. It is highly pigmented and has subtle shimmers in them. They are very soft and give me the velvety smooth shadow that I crave. The color upon application looks just like the shadow when it is sitting in the pan. I was rather taken by surprised as I noticed how most NARS shadows especially the darker tones one, are quite sheer upon the first application. This is not the case for Coconut Grove as the shadow goes on rather strong and looks amazing on me.

The shimmers from this Coconut Grove only bring the shadow to a higher level. I love how the subtle glitters are there on my lids. It looks very classy with the dark chocolate shadow. I ...

• NARS Coconut Grove Single Eye Shadow
      also love the fact that the glitter and the shadow don’t throw off the excess on my face as much as other eye shadows do. I also love the number of looks I can create with this eye shadow. The color is so intense it is great for smoky eyes, and yet it is good as a stand alone shade. I also adore how I could easily pair this shadow with almost all of my eye shadows in my collection. This is an investment shade
      that I believe every woman should have one.

Did I mention how versatile this product is yet? Aside from super easy to blend with other shades, this shadow is great as an eye liner. I usually wet the tip of my eye liner brush and dip them on the pan. It is quite dry however I am able to draw a perfect line with really intense color with this shadow. I also use them on my lash line and it kind of open up my peepers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011383070231/k2311a0111/1.11.11