Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum I have always been interested in organic products, so when I noticed the Juice Beauty line at Sephora I simply had to give it a try
  • Application of this serum is a pleasant experience
  • It feels great to apply a product that I know is one hundred percent organic and chock full of rich antioxidants which are incredibly healthy for the skin
  • The bottle will definitely last at least three months
  • Although the price is slightly high, sometimes you have to pay for quality and in this case I believe it to be completely worth it

• by Violet

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum

I have always been interested in organic products, so when I noticed the Juice Beauty line at Sephora I simply had to give it a try. The concept of a serum full of antioxidants for the skin is wonderful to me due to the fact that I truly believe in the benefits of antioxidants. Antioxidants work by fighting against free radical damage. Free radicals are present in the atmosphere and cause damage to the skin in the form of wrinkles and premature aging. Therefore, this product is more of a preventative measure as opposed to a product used to correct current damage to the skin. Due to the fact that I am in my early twenties, I do not have any visible signs of aging on my skin. However, I find this product useful in order to prevent future premature aging.

Application of this serum is a pleasant experience. The scent is light

and fresh and has fruity undertones to it. I typically don’t like the feeling of serums on my skin, but this serum is light and sinks into the skin rather quickly. It does not feel slimy like most serums and it actually leaves my skin feeling refreshed. This product does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily which is a major benefit due to the fact that I am prone to breakouts and cannot tolerate oiliness. This serum is non comedogenic so it does not clog the pores. If you are prone to breakouts like I am, you can use this product without having to worry which is a major plus. Also, if you have sensitive skin you do not have to worry about this serum irritating the skin.

I have been applying this serum daily for approximately three weeks and I am pleased with the results. My skin feels much softer and healthier. After ...

• applying this serum to my skin, it feels supple. I have actually noticed an improvement in the texture and brightness of my skin since using this product. The texture of my skin has been significantly smoothed. My face looks brighter and healthier. I have actually been using less makeup due to the fact that my skin looks so healthy and bright. I have gotten compliments on my skin since I have been applying this serum, I have been told that my face is simply glowing.

This serum is made entirely with organic ingredients and also happens to be a completely vegetarian product, free of all animal products. It is not tested on animals. It feels good to be able to use a product and know that no animals were harmed so that our skin can look better. This serum is packed with rich antioxidants, an organic complex called DMAE, alpha lipoid acid    and peptides, all

of which work to smooth the texture of the skin, decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the overall health and radiance of the skin. Therefore, this product works not only to smooth fine lines and wrinkles but prevent future ones from forming as well.

Incorporating Juice Beauty’s Antioxidant Serum into my daily skin care routine was a great decision for me. It feels great to apply a product that I know is one hundred percent organic and chock full of rich antioxidants which are incredibly healthy for the skin. The texture of my skin feels significantly smoother and my skin has become simply radiant. This serum is availably at Sephora and Sephora.com and costs $45 for a 2 oz bottle. The bottle will definitely last at least three months. Although the price is slightly high, sometimes you have to pay for quality and in this case I believe it to be completely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382881031/k2311a0110/1.10.11