Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
  • This mascara provides significant volume to my lashes and causes them to really stand out which I love
  • I cannot believe I found a mascara that is this effective for only ten dollars
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants thick, long, bold looking eyelashes

• by Violet

Mascara is my number one must have cosmetic at all times, so I feel as if I am constantly searching for the perfect mascara. I work at Sephora, so prior to discovering Loreal’s Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara I was paying top dollar for Dior Show Blackout Mascara. I did not believe I could find a mascara that works as well as I would like for a reasonable price. However, on a whim I purchased Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara at my local CVS for $10 and I absolutely fell in love with it.

I actually find that this mascara works as well as Dior Show Blackout mascara which costs more than double the price. This mascara provides significant volume to my lashes and causes them to really

stand out which I love. In addition to providing extreme volume, this mascara also makes my lashes appear as if they are longer. Therefore, this mascara makes my lashes look longer, thicker and bolder.

The brush of this mascara does not appear to be anything significant, yet it works very well at separating the eyelashes. The formula of this product is rich and it applies very heavily without making the eyelashes look clumpy. This product actually lasts long as well. I find that most mascaras either dry up or become ridiculously thick and clumpy after two months. I have been using this mascara for three months so far and it still applies as smoothly as ever.

The color of this mascara is significant as well. It is ...

• easy to find a black mascara, but this mascara is darker than black. Loreal calls it “carbon black”. Basically, this mascara makes my lashes look ultra dark which helps them to really stand out.

Loreal Voluminous Mascara is a dramatic mascara, designed to place a great deal of emphasis on the lashes and make them really stand out. If you like dramatic mascara then this product will work excellently on you. If you are looking for a subdued or subtle look then look elsewhere. This mascara is specifically designed to draw attention to the lashes. The color works to add additional emphasis by being truly blacker than black. I have tried to achieve this color in the past by applying several coats of traditional black mascara yet

this color cannot be achieved any other way. Even Dior Show’s Blackout mascara which is designed to look blacker than black as well does not appear as dark as this product does.

I could not be happier with Loreal’s Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look incredibly thick and gives them length as well. I have actually received compliments from customers at Sephora who want their lashes to look like mine. Little do they know I am actually wearing drug store mascara! If I apply two coats of this mascara, my lashes look absolutely incredible. I cannot believe I found a mascara that is this effective for only ten dollars. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants thick, long, bold looking eyelashes.

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382841031/k2311a0110/1.10.11