2003 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L  » Cars  »
  • However, the gas mileage is definitely a minor drawback to this vehicle
  • However, if you are looking for a sports car you are going to have to deal with this issue
  • However, even after racking up all of that mileage I still never had a problem with this car other than routine, necessary maintenance

• by Violet

I absolutely love the 2003 Ford Mustang Coupe, 3.8L V6 standard coupe edition. This was my first car and it will always hold a special place in my heart. My 2003 Mustang was silver with gray leather interior. For starters, this car is a looker and caused me to receive a great deal of attention. Ford was really able to design an aesthetic body style on this car that still, to this day 8 years later still holds its position as a stylish car.

The standard V6 model comes with 190 hp standard, which is a significant amount of power. This car is very responsive and the horsepower allowed me to maneuver my way in and out of traffic effectively. However, the gas mileage is definitely a minor drawback to this vehicle. This car gets 29

miles per gallon on the highway and 20 mpg around town. I did find myself spending a great deal of money on gas.

Although this car is small and only comes in a coupe, two door model, it is still comfortable. I was able to ride with three passengers in a comfortable manner. I absolutely love the sleek design of the exterior but the interior was nice as well. My 2003 Mustang 3.8L V6 came with a six disc CD changer that worked remarkably well. It is not a luxury car, so do not expected heated seats and other luxuries that go along with owning a luxury vehicle.

This car is however well built. I never had any problems with my Mustang, it always ran perfectly. The engine sounds powerful enough, but not terribly loud. Other than ...

• the standard maintenance of brake replacement I never needed to have this car serviced.

The major drawback to this car, other than the gas mileage, is the fact that it is rear wheel drive and therefore terrible in the rain and snow. However, if you are looking for a sports car you are going to have to deal with this issue. The car was terrible in the rain, sliding all over the road, and virtually inoperable in the snow.

If you are looking for an affordable, stylish sports car than the 2003 Mustang is a great choice. Ford did not change the body style between 1999 and 2004, so all models within these years all feature the sleek, stylish design I speak of. I purchased my 2003 Mustang with 38,000 miles on it and sold it when

I reached 110,000 miles. However, even after racking up all of that mileage I still never had a problem with this car other than routine, necessary maintenance. This car is definitely well built. Also, this car is heavy and well built so regardless of the fact that it is small, it is still a very safe car. I was involved in a moderately seriously accident in which I rear ended the car in front of me yet due to the sturdiness of the car I did not sustain any injuries and the air bags deployed as they are designed to do.

The 2003 Ford Mustang is a solid, well-built, exceptionally stylish car. If you are looking for a car that will turn heads but don’t want to spend a ton of money, the Mustang is an excellent choice.

`

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910011382741031/k2311a0110/1.10.11