US Airways
  • However, the airline did seem organized and the staff was working together to ensure that everything went along as quickly and smoothly as possible

• by Violet

I booked a flight on US Airways from New York City to Nassau, Bahamas with a connecting flight in Orlando, Florida last summer for myself and my four closest friends. Due to the fact that I had planned the trip for the five of us, I was somewhat nervous that something would go wrong due to the fact that I knew if anything did go wrong that I would be blamed. I chose US Airways due to the

fact that I booked the trip through Hotwire.com, and the package that the site created for me consisting of flight, hotel and rental car was cheapest with US AIrways. The fare was actually quire affordable.

Our flight was at 6:30 AM, so we arrived at the airport bright and early. The line to check in with US Airways was incredibly long. However, the airline did seem organized and the staff was working together to ensure that everything went along ...

• as quickly and smoothly as possible.

When we finally got on the plane, we were very comfortable. The seats were leather, large and comfy. We were all able to sit together which was a plus. The plane was huge and showed a movie for all of us to watch. The stewardess served us drinks and cookies for snack.

We arrived in Orlando, Florida for our connecting flight right on time and were able to board our flight on the

smaller plane to Nassau, Bahamas right away. We did not have to carry our luggage from one plane to another, the airline took care of that for us. The flight to the Bahamas was lovely and smooth.

Our trip to the Bahamas on US Airways went exactly as planned. Both of our flights were right on time. The staff was friendly, approachable and helpful. The fare was reasonable as well. US Airways is a great airline to fly on.

US Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4010011382711031/k2311a0110/1.10.11