Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I chose Delta due to the fact that they were offering a very reasonable fare and I know that they have a good reputation
  • I chose to carry on my luggage due to the fact that I had only one medium sized bag as well as to avoid fees from the airline
  • I could not have been more pleased with my experience on Delta Airlines
  • Delta has definitely done a great job at upholding a good reputation

• by Violet

I booked a flight on Delta Airlines from New York City to Las Vegas Nevada via JFK International Airport. I chose Delta due to the fact that they were offering a very reasonable fare and I know that they have a good reputation. When I arrived at JFK for my flight, there was a huge line but things seemed to move along quickly. The Delta Airlines terminal was clearly marked and there were signs are marquees

which directed me exactly where to go. I checked in at the Delta counter and was informed that my flight was on time and they would soon be calling us to board.

As promised, the flight was on time and everything went according to plan. The plane was boarded according to seat number. We boarded quickly and I secured my luggage in the overhead carrier. I chose to carry on my luggage due to the fact ...

• that I had only one medium sized bag as well as to avoid fees from the airline. They do allow one checked bag for free, but for me it was just easier to carry my bag on the plane.

The plane was comfortable when I took my seat. The seats were made of leather and seemed somewhat large. I actually felt as if I had adequate leg room in my seat. The stewardess was a friendly

woman and served me a soda and cookies for snack.

I made it to Las Vegas on time and had a pleasant trip. I could not have been more pleased with my experience on Delta Airlines. The process of checking and boarding was quick and easy. The plane ride was smooth and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The fares are affordable as well. Delta has definitely done a great job at upholding a good reputation.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4010011382691031/k2311a0110/1.10.11