Loreal True Match Mineral Concealer
  • I suffer from minor breakouts and this concealer is the only thing that will actually cover them

• by Violet

I have recently become a huge fan of Loreal’s True Match Gentle Mineral powder foundation. Therefore, during my last trip down the cosmetic aisle at my local CVS I became intrigued by Loreal’s True Match gentle mineral concealer and decided to give it a try. Together, these two products provide an unbeatable combination that works to make my complexion appear one hundred percent flawless.

This concealer works incredibly well at hiding any and all imperfections. I suffer from minor breakouts and this concealer is the only thing that will actually cover them. After applying this concealer with Loreal’s True Match mineral foundation on top of it, it is

impossible to tell that I have any breakouts at all. This concealer really does make my skin look flawless. Application is simple thanks to the full coverage brush provided along with this product. The product itself consists of a fine powder that provides buildable medium to full coverage.

Not only is this concealer excellent at covering breakouts and redness, it works wonders for covering up dark under eye cirlces. I have tried virtually every liquid concealer on the market at drug stores and department stores as well. I now realize that a powder foundation is key for covering up those dark circles. Application of this concealer underneath ...

• my eyes makes my dark circles virtually disappear.

I believe the key to the effectiveness of this concealer to be the brush. This product comes with a tiny little brush applicator that works to provide heavy duty coverage of any and all things a woman would want to cover up on her complexion.

The fact that this concealer is mineral based means that you know it will not harm your skin. On the contrary, the mineral formula of this concealer is actually healthy for the skin. Not only is it made of minerals but it is also talc free which means it is gentle on the skin and will

not irritate even the most sensitive skin. This concealer also contains SPF 25, which is essential for protecting against the harmful UV rays of the sun that cause wrinkling and premature aging. It is great to use a concealer with SPF under the eyes to cover up dark circles due to the fact that not only are you covering up the imperfection but you are protecting your eyes from sun damage simultaneously.

This concealer works extremely well at covering up blemishes and dark circles. When used together with Loreal True Match gentle mineral makeup the two become an unbeatable combination. It is available at drug stores for $12.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382681031/k2311a0110/1.10.11