Mary Kay Oil Control Lotion Formula 3
  • I like that it doesn't really have a scent to it either
  • I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel
  • It is one of their best products in my opinion
  • The price is right for this amazing lotion too

• by Gina Gott

This is a great lotion for any skin type. It is probabley best suited for those with normal to oily skin , but anyone can use it. It does many good things for your skin , and is a great for the price. I started using it everyday. This lotion will help improve your skin’s look and feel. Try it out if you get the chance. It is one of my new favorite products. It is a wonderful product that is safe for even sensitive or blemish prone skin. I recommend it for any age. It works great!

I use this lotion on my face each morning before I apply my makeup. It actually makes my makeup go on smoother and stay fresher looking for longer. It also stops oily and shiney

areas from showing up on my face for atleast 8 hours. I like that it doesn’t really have a scent to it either. Another big plus is that it doesn’t feel greasy after you put it on. This little lotion is a great addition to any beauty regiment that you have. Even if you don’t use makeup this lotion still controls oil and shine , and makes your skin look better.

The coolest thing about this product is that it does certain things to parts of your skin on it’s own. If your skin is to oily in spots , then it will absorb that extra oil. If your skin is dry in other parts then it will add moisture to keep it hydrated. No matter where you put it ,

• this product will know what to do to fix any skin issues that you have. I usually just rub a tiny bit of it all over my face. I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin feel. After just the first use I was hooked on this product.

The price is a good thing when it comes to most Mary Kay products , and this one is no exception. It is reasonabley priced at $18.00 for a 4 fl oz bottle. That is a great deal. The bottle lasts me for a couple months even though I use it on a regular basis. It works better than most similar products I have tried , and is priced better. This is a good quality product for the money. It could

be sold for twice as much , and people would buy it. You can buy this product from any Mary Kay sales consultant. It is one of their best products in my opinion. It is great for everyone!

If you are tired of having shiney skin , then check this lotion out. It does even more than shine control though by conditioning and moisturizing any dry skin you have. I like that it has no smell. I also like that it is not greasy feeling. This product really makes your skin look and feel smoother. It makes it easier to apply your makeup in the morning , and keeps your makeup looking great all day. The price is right for this amazing lotion too. Check it out. It is a very good product for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382661031/k2311a0110/1.10.11