NARS Douceur Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being a beauty junkie, I always keep myself updated with every release from the beauty product lines that I love, and NARS is one of them
  • It cost me $26 and I was struggling to decide if I wanted to get it initially
  • Douceur blush has this soft pinky and brownish undertone that I really love
  • It has a matte finish with subtle shades that are barely there but look absolutely amazing on my skin
  • Do I know how frustrating it is when you found a product that works on you but the manufacturer decided it is not good enough to stay on the shelves forever

• by janicemic

I love NARS product. I purchased my first a couple of years ago and I have been buying ever since. Being a beauty junkie, I always keep myself updated with every release from the beauty product lines that I love, and NARS is one of them. I got this Douceur blush from the Fall 2010 collection and I love it.

It cost me $26 and I was struggling to decide if I wanted to get it initially. Douceur is the French word for sweetness and softness. On the pan Douceur blush does look sweet but it is also a typical blush color that I have. When I swab it on my hand at the store, I was amazed at how fresh

it looks. Like all NARS product, this blush came in the traditional black sleek packaging. It has the word NARS on the cover of the blush casing and the word NARS imprinted on the upper half of the blush. I love the details and I appreciate the full sized mirror attached to the casing. It is a good quality mirror where I can see the real me without any funny image pulling on them.

I have been wearing this blush every other day as it looks very natural on me. I have somewhat pale and fair skin and this blush make me look really warm and healthy. Douceur blush has this soft pinky and brownish undertone that I really love. It ...

• looks almost dirty pink on me but I love how soft the blush is. It has a matte finish with subtle shades that are barely there but look absolutely amazing on my skin.

I love how versatile this blush is. I use this on my friend who has darker olive yellow based skin tone and the blush look amazing on her. It doesn’t look pink on her but it looks like she has this very natural touch of blush on her cheek. It is very sheer but very natural looking. I know how I always wanted to find a blush that transform based on our skin tone and I think I found it. I couldn’t decide if I should stock up

since this blush is limited edition. Do I know how frustrating it is when you found a product that works on you but the manufacturer decided it is not good enough to stay on the shelves forever? Yes, I do as it always the case for me.

I love how smooth the blush is upon application. The blush hold up really well as it stays on my cheek for almost 6 hours in door. The blush is very sheer and thus it is impossible to build intense coloring on the cheek if I decide to have a darker shade of pink. I guess the product is really a success in creating a delicate sheer blush that look so natural on the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382641031/k2311a0110/1.10.11