The Departed  » Movies  »
  • It was the best movie i've seen in a long time
  • It kept me literally sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time, the plot had not a single boring part in it
  • Even if you dont like twisted cop movies, your guarenteed to like this movie, it has an amazing cast, all of the proformances were probably the best I've seen out of all of them

• by Debi
      Anybody that has seen this movie would probably review it the same way. It was fantastic and i don’t even know if that’s enough.

It was the best movie i’ve seen in a long time.

I am not normally a “Leo” fan but he was

the best I’ve ever seen him.

Ha and we all thought Titanic was good.

It kept me literally sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time, the plot had not a single boring part in it.

Even if you dont like twisted cop ...

• movies, your guarenteed to like this movie, it has an amazing cast, all of the proformances were probably the best I’ve seen out of all of them.

It definetly deserved best picture!! Lest we forget Martin, after being ripped for all of those other great

movies (and we know thy’re awesome) what a fantastic movie to have won best director.

I dont know whatelse I could possibly say about this movie except for the fact that it took me about 10 minutes to pick up my jaw at the end.

The Departed

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111403138240231/k2311a0314/3.14.07