Bose Wave sound dock  » Electronics  »
  • I recently bought the Bose Wave sound dock system and boy is it amazing
  • Since it is a Bose product it will come with a high price, in my case I think 150 dollars but I cannot fully confirm that because i had a gift card from a friend
  • I am not the best with musical composition but editing the bass really gives me a kick and makes most songs so much better
  • The device is definitely worth the buy if you can afford, it easily matches up with a surround sound system and makes listening to music better

• by ireview2live

I recently bought the Bose Wave sound dock system and boy is it amazing. I went to friends house just the other day, and knowing that this house is enormous I tested my Bose system. In a room 2000 sq ft big at just 50 volume that one little portable sound dock filled up the room with immersive music. My friend was blown away the amazing capabilities of Bose sound dock system and I was just proud of being it’s owner.

Since it is a Bose product it will come with a high price, in

my case I think 150 dollars but I cannot fully confirm that because i had a gift card from a friend. Additionally the sound dock is very easy to set up, one of the main reasons I find it useful and ergonomic. It is as simple as plugging in a wire into a outlet, and connect an iPod or any mp3 player to it via a 3.5 mm jack provided by Bose. Other than that it is just pumping up the volume and blasting you favorite tunes.

Of course bring a Bose product, it ...

• comes stocked with features in this case a customized remote that allows you to control many aspects. I am not the best with musical composition but editing the bass really gives me a kick and makes most songs so much better. Many times the Bose knows when a rap song is playing or a beetles tune and easily changes its sound dispersion to fit the mood of the song.

One thing that I do not like about the wave is it’s aesthetic look. The wave looks pretty old. It’s technology is amazing but it’s encasing

is by no standards amazing. Bose could have done a lot in terms of looks but they decided to simply neglect them or went for a rustic look but frankly it’d not for me. The grills representing the place where the music comes from, really looks pathetic and it could have have been well designed but I feel Bose took the lazy step and really failed on the design aspect.

The device is definitely worth the buy if you can afford, it easily matches up with a surround sound system and makes listening to music better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610011382380931/k2311a0110/1.10.11