Shalimar By Guerlain For Women, Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Oz.  » Perfume  »
  • I know it cannot last forever, but to my greatest consolation, I checked the prices in stores and on-line shops and found some most reasonable, affordable discounted offers

• by grandilo

I am bowled over by the way the French talk, characteristic nasal sounds of their language, all the intonation used in sentences, sounding like a kind of singing while they talk. During our short stay in Paris, most enchanting examples of beauty were revealed to me every single day, and the overwhelming sensation sure enough culminated with a unforgettable souvenir of Shalimar eau de partum, accompanied with most arresting, dramatic story. The concoction was created almost a century ago by famous Jacques Guerlain, as a tribute to the mythical love story between Emperor Shah Jahan and his mesmerizing wife Mumtaz Mahal. The love of

his life died during the birth of their 14th child and him, devastated at his tragic lost, built mighty Taj Mahal in memory of his wife and their undying love. With respect,, Shalimar is named after one of her favorite garden and its magic is indisputable, remaining flagship product of Guerlain, one of the oldest perfume houses in the world.

Filled with impatience, I felt my anticipation mixing with wavering doubts and the minutes I wait to sniff a whiff of promising exotic fragrance seemed an hour. Distinctive combination of spicy and floral captured al my senses right off, commencing with intriguing citrus ...

• pinnacle of luminous, poignant bergamot and cool lemon, harmoniously melted into rich floral heart, composed by romantic, boosting jasmine, noblest mai rose and balsamic opoponax. buoyant, opulent descend to the base is securely united of placating, pampering vanilla blended with sweet tonka bean, feminine iris concordant with mysterious peru balsam and gentle, satin-smooth amber.

Overall, the exquisite smell starts as a naughty, misbehaving one, but turns into deliciously warm, sexy, womanly, confident and comforting at the same time. I am addicted by the way it heavenly resonates when blended with the chemistry of my skin and besides outstanding, angelic smell it

has tremendous staying power.

Like I was told, Shalimar means ‘Temple of Love’ in Sanskrit, and inspired by the fountains in oriental gardens, uniquely designed oval shape of clear crystal is embellished with stunning blue cap, reminding of an oriental fan, delicately adorned with golden transcription of producer.

Although this intriguing mixture came in my possession as a gift, I could never part with noblest, delicate companion. I know it cannot last forever, but to my greatest consolation, I checked the prices in stores and on-line shops and found some most reasonable, affordable discounted offers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610011382340931/k2311a0110/1.10.11