Avon Naturals Coconut Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I like the simple smells from it, and there should be a scent for everyone from here
  • The right price for this is £3.75 which I think is far too expensive and I would never pay so much for such a product
  • One of my favourite scent in the range, but if you don’t like Coconut then there is plenty of other scents in the range for you to try

• by leeanne160480

I never used to like Coconut scents. They were just never the kind of scent for me, but over the last few years I have used quite a few Coconut products and have liked them all, so perhaps my taste has changed.

This is part of the Naturals range from Avon which is a range that I buy quite a lot of thing from. I like the simple smells from it, and there should be a scent for everyone from here.

This product comes in this Room Spray, a Shower Gel and a body Lotion. There is a few other scents in the range.

This comes

in a 125ml bottle. The right price for this is £3.75 which I think is far too expensive and I would never pay so much for such a product. the thing is this does last a long time, so probably is quite economical anyway even at that price, but considering this is just a Room Spray then I wouldn’t want to pay all that just to scent a room. This being Avon you will pick this up on offer every now and then, and you can get this for as low as 99p every few books. This is when I tend to stock up ...

• on items.

The bottle isn’t that eye catching, but it does the job. This is just a simple slim line bottle. The plastic is clear and you cans ee the liquid through the bottle. The pump spray goes all the way down to the bottom of the bottle. There is a wrap around sticky label on this and there is a nice enough picture of some Coconuts on the front.

Just spray a few squirts of this wherever you want to scent. I find that 4 squirts of this will give a good enough scent that you can smell. Since this is also a Linen spray

you can spray this on Bed Sheets, Towels etc and not worry about it staining. I tend to just scent my house with it though.

This is a strong enough scent but not that overpowering. It smells nice and Coconut like and smells fresh and clean. The scent lingers for a good while as well and after spraying this in the morning and going out all day when I come home I can still smell a faint smell of this.

One of my favourite scent in the range, but if you don’t like Coconut then there is plenty of other scents in the range for you to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310011382170931/k2311a0110/1.10.11