Avon Naturals Lavender Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • This is my least favourite scent in the Linen and Rooms Spray range
  • I bought the products, but individually they cost a lot more and I wanted the other 4 things
  • Well that is the right price for them, which I think is far too expensive
  • These are often on some kind of offer, like the offer I bought it in, or perhaps a half price offer
  • This scent is not for me, but others in the same range are lovely so I would recommend the brand for a spray but just not this one

• by leeanne160480

This is my least favourite scent in the Linen and Rooms Spray range. It just isn’t me and that could probably be because I don’t really like the smell of Lavender.

I didn’t really buy this as such. It came in a pack of 5 items for £5. I bought the products, but individually they cost a lot more and I wanted the other 4 things. So this was kind of for free.

This is part of the Avon Naturals Collection which has Shower Gels, Body Lotion and these sprays. There is a few different scents in the range and most of them

are really nice.

These come in a 125ml bottle and normally cost £3.75 each. Well that is the right price for them, which I think is far too expensive. These are often on some kind of offer, like the offer I bought it in, or perhaps a half price offer. Sometimes you can pick this up for 99p so that’s when I tend to stock up on the other ones.

The bottle is pretty simple. A plastic pump action spray bottle. It is a clear plastic and you can see the liquid through the bottle no problem so you will know how much ...

• you have used. There is a stick on label going around the bottle and this has the branding and scent details on it. This has the pump going all the way down to the bottom of the bottle so you should get it all out of this. A couple of sprays of this goes a long way so it is quite economical. I tend to just spray anything up to 4 squirts in the house or room of the house that I want to scent and that is enough for to smell this.

So how does this smell? It’s just not

to my scent. This is a strong Lavender scent and that’s all you can smell. I don’t mind the other scents being nice and strong, but I like them, and after using this for 1 time then I just ended up throwing it away. It’s just not the kind of scent I like.

This scent is not for me, but others in the same range are lovely so I would recommend the brand for a spray but just not this one. However if you do like the scent of Lavender then you really should love this one as it smells just how Lavender should smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310011382130931/k2311a0110/1.10.11