Impulse Temptation Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Most Sprays seem to be doing the same thing thesedays and I think it is to use as little plastic as possible to save the earth

• by leeanne160480

Impulse is the main Body Spray that I use. Yes it is perhaps that bit more expensive than other Body Sprays, but often you don’t have to pay full price for this range if you buy this from Sainsbury’s or Asda. These comes in 75ml tins and the right price of this range is around £1.80 each, but the 2 supermarkets i’ve mentioned above tend to sell this for £1 each or 2 for £2 sometimes. This is when I stock up on things as why pay for any more than you have to.

The look of this range has changed slightly over the

alst few years. I would say the tins look nicer now, but they weren’t all that bad before anyway. This is a really light red coloured tin, there just seems to be a hint of colour on these tins. There is a heart design on the front of this and this is made up of lots of little red dots to form the heart. Looks nice enough. The lid on this is a twist lid. These are really practical but I admit they don’t look all that nice do they> You just twist the lid one way to spray this and twist it ...

• the other way to lock the spray part away. This is handy as you know that the lid won’t fall off in your bag and spray all over the place. Most Sprays seem to be doing the same thing thesedays and I think it is to use as little plastic as possible to save the earth.

So how does this smell? It is quite a heavy smell which isn’t the usual kind that I go for. It seems to be mostly a Jasmine scent and there is some heavy florals in here too. There isn’t any light scents in here and I can’t smell

fruity either. but there seems to be a sparkling scent mixed through so this breaks up the heavy notes in here.

I would say this is more for a slightly older Impulse wearer. Not that old or that, but it isn’t I would say a teenage kind of scent. It is nice and i’ve been using this off and on since I was younger, but I can see how this would appeal to the older user in a way.

A nice, rich, heavy slightly musky scent which lingers on you for quite a while as well. Recommended by me for a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382110931/k2311a0110/1.10.11