Avon Tropics Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using this one for years and although I keep trying new ones, I always end up back to my old favourite
  • I know Bottles generally aren't all that interesting, but this just looks a bit cheap and to be honest rubbish looking
  • It wouldn't upset me to pay the full price though since I like this so much
  • I would recommend this as the first one that you try in the range

• by leeanne160480

I certainly have a thing for Shower Gels, and this is one of my favourites out there. I have been using this one for years and although I keep trying new ones, I always end up back to my old favourite.

The 1 thing i’m not all that keen on is the design of the bottle. It just isn’t that nice looking. I know Bottles generally aren’t all that interesting, but this just looks a bit cheap and to be honest rubbish looking. A few of the Avon product packaging isn’t all that nice looking, but I suppose it’s always about what’s inside the bottle

that counts anyway.

The bottle is a clear plastic bottle and has a slight shape to it. There is a stick on label on the front and the back of this. On the back there is the ingredients and instructions on how to use and on the front label there is just the branding and a picture of a sort of Tropical scene. Looks nice enough. Since this is a clear plastic bottle you can see the light green Gel through the bottle. The Gel looks quite thick from what I can see.

When you apply some of this onto a Shower Puff it is quite ...

• a thick Gel and a little of this goes a long way. You can smell this when you open the bottle and this smells Citrus like and nice and fruity. It smells like Mangoes and Pineapple.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and a 500ml bottle. The right price for the 250ml bottle is £2, but this is on offer for 99p quite a lot of the time, and the 500ml bottle the right price of this is £3 and this is often on offer for as little as £1.50. As usual I tend to stock up when this is on the special offer, as

why pay any more for this than you have to. It wouldn’t upset me to pay the full price though since I like this so much.

This lathers up well and rinses off easy enough as well. There is a slight hint of this scent left on your skin but not all that much. This doesn’t seem to moisturise much, but then again it doesn’t claim to be a Moisturising Shower Gel.

This is a really nice smelling Shower Gel that does what it is meant to do. I would recommend this as the first one that you try in the range.

Avon Tropics Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011382090931/k2311a0110/1.10.11