Avon Pomegranate Room Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I like my house to smell nice and I tend to buy quite a few scents for the house
  • This range didn't seem to last all that long with this scent, which is a shame as it is one of my favourite ones

• by leeanne160480

I like my house to smell nice and I tend to buy quite a few scents for the house. I have tried all the Avon Naturals Room Sprays and some of them are just alright whereas others are really really nice.

So far this scent is now in the Sale book in Avon as it appears that it has been discontinued from the main book. This range didn’t seem to last all that long with this scent, which is a shame as it is one of my favourite ones. This scent is available in a Body Lotion, Shower Gel and this spray.

This comes in a 125ml bottle and

the right price for this is £3.75. This seems far too expensive for what it is, but I have never paid this price for it. This being Avon I stock up when it is on offer and have got it for 99p quite a few times. This is a good price for this I would say and just about right. Although this does a good amount of goes and therefore not a bad price, it just seems too expensive for a Room Spray.

The bottle looks alright. It isn’t anything special, but it’s just a bottle at the end of the day. The bottle is a slim line bottle ...

• and a clear plastic bottle where you can see the pump part goes all the way down to the bottom. There is a wrap around sticky label on here and the writing is in black and it’s just the branding and how to use this and the ingredients as well. There is a picture of Pomegranates on the front as well, and it looks alright, The lid is a tiny little lid. It all does the job I suppose.

Just a few squirts of this will provide a nice strengh scent to your Room. Although I don’t spray this on fabrics since it is a Room and Linen Spray

then it is safe if you want to spray this over your bed or that.

I generally spray 4-6 squirts of this in an average sized room and this gives a good smell to the room. This lingers well as well, and even when I spray this in the morning I can still smell this later at night although it is a lot fainter.

I really love this scent. It is Fresh and Fruity and smells really juicy. It smells like a real fruit scent and not fake or artificial.

My favourite scent ever in the range, just hope this keeps getting sold.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310011382080931/k2311a0110/1.10.11