Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium
  • I like this dipping sauce quite a bit because it's more than a Monterey Jack cheese dipping sauce
  • It would be more convenient if I didn't have to, but it's not something that bothers me too much
  • Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium is a dipping sauce that I think is deserving of an 8 rating
  • As much as I love the Monterey Jack cheese taste, I think the other ingredients deserved to stand out more and would've made this dipping sauce tastier

• by CirclingCanvas

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium is a dipping sauce that goes great with tortilla chips. I like this dipping sauce quite a bit because it’s more than a Monterey Jack cheese dipping sauce. It’s got other ingredients mixed in there that give the dipping sauce extra flavor and a mild spiciness too. There are chili and jalapeno peppers in addition to red bell peppers and diced tomatoes. The Monterey Jack cheese though is the richest and most

prevalent ingredient that this dipping sauce has to offer by far. I wouldn’t mind if the other flavors played a more prominent role in contributing to the overall flavor of this dipping sauce, but I still enjoy it in its current state.

The dipping sauce has enough thickness to it that it doesn’t drip off of tortilla chips with ease. Globs of it can fall off, but it’s not watery enough to actually drip, which is good. The thickness of the dipping sauce, I like. I wish that I could just place the jar that the dipping sauce comes in into the microwave to heat up the dipping sauce, but the jar isn’t microwave safe, so I have to transfer some of the dipping sauce to a microwave-safe bowl. It would be more convenient if I didn’t have to, but it’s not something that bothers me too much. One the dipping sauce gets low, I ...

• Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium
      have to transfer it to a bowl anyway because it becomes much to difficult to dip the tortilla chips at that point. A shorter, but fatter jar would be nice as it would be easier to dip the tortilla chips even when the dipping sauce got low.

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium is a dipping sauce that I think is deserving of an “8″ rating. As much as I love the Monterey Jack cheese taste, I think the other ingredients deserved to stand out more and would’ve made this dipping sauce tastier. The makers of this dipping sauce could have also made dipping tortilla chips more convenient by selling the dipping sauce in a microwave safe jar and making the jar shorter and wider so that it would be easier to stick one’s hand down into the jar. Still, this is a very enjoyable dipping sauce that goes great with tortilla chips like Mission Tortilla Triangles Restaurant Style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710011382040931/k2311a0110/1.10.11