Cryosphere Foot Massager  » Health  »
  • When I looked at this foot massager- I found it rather hard to believe that this massager could actually help relieve me of my pain
  • Using this foot massager for the first time was a ‘terrible experience’
  • What’s more, this foot massager was perhaps the smallest foot massager had used so far and this feature indeed made it quiet convenient for me to just use it at anytime anywhere- for a quick therapeutic foot massage

• by rm002

A few weeks back when I happened to be on a vacation with my family, little did I realize that I was actually putting a lot of stress on my legs? Since the travel tour required a lot of time being on the foot, I realized that by the time I returned home, I was experiencing a severe pain in my legs ( specially on the underside of my feet), that it was indeed making me just uncomfortable and stressed.

This is when my husband immediately came up with this product called Cryosphere foot massager. When I looked at this foot massager- I found it rather hard to believe that this massager could actually help relieve me of my pain. This foot massager who almost looked like a textured

foot ball made me feel rather skeptical about using it to actually help me heal my pain. But since my husband (who seemed quite positive about using this product) insisted that I use it and also the fact that I didn’t see any harm in actually using this product- made me decided to just - go for it.

Using this foot massager for the first time was a ‘terrible experience’. As soon as I placed the ball on the floor and tried rubbing my feet on it- it would just slip from under my feet and move far away. In fact after trying my best to move my feet logically on this massager and witnessing failure, I almost wanted to just throw this foot massager out of the window.

• But after my husband patiently helped me to gain some hold of this ball with my feet- things seemed to change for the better.

Gradually I almost started feeling comfortable with this football under my foot. What was really nice about using this foot massager was the fact that apart from using this massager as both a hot/cold therapy aid which indeed proved to be quite beneficial for my pain, this foot massager with its textured shape allowed me to actually use various amount of pressure and reduce the tightness and soreness throughout the arch and the heel. What’s more, this foot massager was perhaps the smallest foot massager had used so far and this feature indeed made it quiet convenient for me to just use

it at anytime anywhere- for a quick therapeutic foot massage.

Cryosphere foot massager indeed worked just wonderfully for me. With just 4-5 minutes of massage on this foot massager- actually made my feet feeling just energetic and rejuvenated. Apart from a total drugless way to help cure my feet, this foot massager actually helped me heal my feet in a safe and effective manner. In fact – I owe it all to my husband – because had it not been for him, this prized foot massager would never have found a place in my life.

Priced at $19.90, Cryosphere foot massager foot massager according to me proves to be a perfect solution for all those people who wish to heal their foot pain in a rather simple, easy and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410011382030931/k2311a0110/1.10.11