ICE Down Cold Therapy Foot and Ankle Wrap  » Health  »
  • A few days back, when the heel of my sandals just cracked--- and I found myself landing on the floor with great force, I realized that I had sprained my ankle rather severely
  • Since I was aware of the fact that using a cold compress for the next 48 hours of a sprain injury, did in the long run benefitted in the healing, I thought that this was perhaps solution for my problem right now
  • But the feature that really impressed me about this cold wrap was that it covered my whole foot area (including the ankle) with great ease, that no matter where the pain resided, just using this wrap helped me heal the pain in rather effective manner

• by rm002

A few days back, when the heel of my sandals just cracked— and I found myself landing on the floor with great force, I realized that I had sprained my ankle rather severely. In fact the pain was so severe at that point of time – that I almost found it hard to just get up and walk a few steps. As soon as I reached home, I discovered that my left ankle had swollen up and my whole foot seems to be in immense pain. This is when my mother immediately suggested that I use this product called ICE down cold therapy foot and ankle wrap.

run benefitted in the healing, I thought that this was perhaps solution for my problem right now. This cold therapy foot and ankle wrap was basically a neoprene wrap which featured pockets for the ice packs (included with the wrap) and was equipped with a Velcro closure for a perfect fit.

Using it on my pain for the first time, indeed felt ‘perfect bliss’. In spite of the fact that I find it difficult sometimes to actually use cold therapy aid son my body for long time- this cold foot and ankle wrap felt different. The coldness that this wrap generated indeed felt so comfortable and soothing on my pain that I just didn’t want to remove it even after the chillness had actually reduced.

Using this wrap for about a ...

• week (2-3 times a day) - indeed just helped the pains in my ankle almost disappear. The swelling had almost disappeared and my ankle now just felt – fit and fine. What was really nice about using this foot and ankle wrap was the fact that apart from proving to be a totally safe and effective way to heal my ankle pain, this cold wrap indeed helped me heal my pain without actually having to take any pain killers. But the feature that really impressed me about this cold wrap was that it covered my whole foot area (including the ankle) with great ease, that no matter where the pain resided, just using this wrap helped me heal the pain in rather effective manner. Easy to use, this wrap embraced my foot
        within seconds (thanks to its Velcro closure) and proved to be quite flexible enough to mold around this area.

ICE down cold therapy foot and ankle wrap was just fantastic. Apart from helping me treat my pain without any kind of mess (no dripping water or falling ice), this wrap just helped to calm down my nerves in the moment of severe pain. Compact and portable, this cold wrap just allowed me to take care of my pain even while I was reading my favorite book or listening to my favorite music.

Priced at $34.95 ICE down cold therapy foot and ankle wrap according to me proves to be a perfect aid to help heal your foot or ankle pain in rather easy, simple and effective manner. A great- thumbs up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410011382000931/k2311a0110/1.10.11