SoftHeat Moist Heating Pad
  • The fact that I was averse to taking any kind of pain killers and also the fact that I always found using these heating pads did prove to be quite beneficial for my pain- I decided to use this heating pad almost immediately
  • After having used it for about 2-3 days (2-3 times day), I found my neck pain almost healed
  • What was really nice about using this heating pad was the fact that apart from delivering ‘moist heat’ which I though felt much better than using dry heat, this heating pad required no cord and plugs which made using it quiet convenient for me to just use it anywhere anytime
  • In fact I was so impressed with the results of this heating pad that I got a new one for myself as soon as I reached home

• by rm002

A terrible neck pain was the last thing I had expected when I happened to wake up one fine morning at my cousin’s place a few weeks ago. The fact that I had accidentally sleeping on two pillows instead of one pillow- made my neck feel just stiff and rigid that I almost found it difficult to even move my neck rather comfortably. On examining my condition my cousin immediately suggested that I use this heat therapy aid called SoftHeat moist heating pad - to help me heal this pain.

The fact that I had always found a heating pad quite effective I the past, using it at this point of time indeed felt to be the perfect decision. The fact that I was averse to taking

any kind of pain killers and also the fact that I always found using these heating pads did prove to be quite beneficial for my pain- I decided to use this heating pad almost immediately.

After having heated it in the microwave for about 30- 40 seconds, when I placed this heating pad on the affected area (back of my neck) – wow- I almost instantly felt relaxed and comfortable. The soothing moist heat emitting from this heating pad almost calmed down my nerves and made me feel completely at ease. In fact after using it for a few moments- I just happen to fall asleep only to wake up feeling fresh and also finding my pain feeling much better.

SoftHeat moist heating pad indeed just worked ...

• wonderfully for my pain. After having used it for about 2-3 days (2-3 times day), I found my neck pain almost healed. My neck now felt more flexible and also moved rather comfortably. What was really nice about using this heating pad was the fact that apart from delivering ‘moist heat’ which I though felt much better than using dry heat, this heating pad required no cord and plugs which made using it quiet convenient for me to just use it anywhere anytime. This I felt was perhaps one of the primary reasons for helping me use it regularly, thereby helping my pain heals faster.

This SoftHeat moist heating pad indeed proved to be an important aid in helping me relive of my neck pain in rather

easy and simple manner. In fact I was so impressed with the results of this heating pad that I got a new one for myself as soon as I reached home.

At present this heating pad has perhaps become a great hit with all my family members. While my children find it easy to hold it comfortably (compact size) and use it rather conveniently, my husband used this pad by just tucking it inside his pants whenever he experienced a severe lower back pain.

Priced at $17.99, this SoftHeat moist heating pad according to me should be a ‘must have’ essential in every household. Apart from being totally safe, this heating pad promises to heal your minor aches and pains in a rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410011381970931/k2311a0110/1.10.11