Euca Relief Natural Pain Relief and Antiseptic Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Initially though I did take care of the wound by applying the regular adhesive band- aids, the problem was that these band- aids never really stayed intact on the wound for more than 2-3 hours
  • Using this spray was perhaps the best thing that could ever happen to my wound
  • What was really nice about using this s pray was the fact that apart from numbing the pain as soon as it was applied to the affected area, this spray made it just convenient for me to use it rather comfortably even an area which was rather hard to be treated successfully

• by rm002

Gardening has always been my passion and I always loved taking care of my plants whenever I could take out time from my busy schedule. A few days back when I tried trimming the overgrown plants in my garden, I accidentally cut my skin on my right hand. The cut which had formed in between my middle finger and ring finger though didn’t look very deep, did cause me a lot of pain and even had some blood coming out of the wound.

Initially though I did take care of the wound by applying the regular adhesive band- aids, the problem was that these band- aids never really stayed intact on the wound for more than 2-3 hours. As a result after three days of the accident- my wound didn’t really show

any kind of improvement. This is when one of my friends suggested that I use this product called Euca Relief natural pain relief and antiseptic spray.

Using this spray was perhaps the best thing that could ever happen to my wound. When I tried spraying it on my wound for the first time – I was expecting some kind of ‘burning ‘sensation. But - lo- the spray felt so soothing that it almost calmed my nerves and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Indeed it just looked like some magic- a magic that almost left me feeling just amazed and happy.

Using Euca Relief natural pain relief and antiseptic spray for about 6-7 days almost left my cut totally healed. What was really nice about using this s pray was the ...

• fact that apart from numbing the pain as soon as it was applied to the affected area, this spray made it just convenient for me to use it rather comfortably even an area which was rather hard to be treated successfully. A perfect two in one product this spray successfully not only helped in reducing the pain of my wound but also caused and antiseptic covering on it – thereby allowing it to heal it to heal faster. The only downside of using this product was the fact that this spray was not ‘waterproof’ which made it rather difficult for to use it during that day- thus allowing me to apply in only before retiring to bed.

Euca Relief natural pain relief and antiseptic spray has indeed now become an important

essential in my medical kit. A favorite all my family members (from my children to my grandparents) every one seem to find this spray quite useful and functional. While my children found it convenient to help them take care of their bruise and wounds rather easily, the older generation found it quite handy to help them heal their minor body aches and pains. Compact and portable, this pain relief and antiseptic spray indeed made quite convenient for me to use it especially when I was on the move. This spray proved to be a great utility product indeed.

Priced at $14.99, Euca Relief natural pain relief and antiseptic spray according to me proves to be a perfect aid to help heal all minor aches and pains in rather simple and effective manner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610011381960931/k2311a0110/1.10.11