Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought a single jar costing around $7 with a shipping cost of $5 from Amazon, and since then I wanted to buy more
  • It was not as harsh as I thought it would be, and it was not even drying, either
  • I have not bought them before, but I can tell they were not in any way different from the others I bought
  • The scent was just light, but I don't think it will do anything bad
  • Astringents can sting, and I think this is a tough alternative because they also do the same thing that astringents do as well

• by sichome

There was a time when I was just buying astringents and nothing more. I never heard about cleansing pads before, but one day I read about a product called Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads and read a lot of its positive reviews and so I was convinced that I can benefit from them. So I bought a single jar costing around $7 with a shipping cost of $5 from Amazon, and since then I wanted to buy more.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads are made to help cleanse the skin. Think of them as something like astringents - because both can cleanse the skin anytime you want, even if you are out. At least you don’t have to use a cotton ball if you own a cleansing pad, because you only need to wipe out your face just like you would with a wet wipe, and get rid of the dirt which can cause acne. They are made of salicylic acid which is anti-bacterial and anti-acne at the same time, and the amount is just right, in fact. It

was not as harsh as I thought it would be, and it was not even drying, either. In fact, the moisture is just right. It doesn’t look any different from the cleansing pads you use in some stores, but at least it is not as damp as others and so you will not feel too moist for too long when you are already finished using them.

I have not bought them before, but I can tell they were not in any way different from the others I bought. It may not be that natural but least it was a little smooth, with a nice consistency and the right thickness. But at least they felt nice because they felt a little smooth, not irritating, not abrasive, not strongly scented and not in any way synthetic so as to harm sensitive skin. I don’t have a high sensitivity but it was good to know it did not have dyes and perfumed scents. The scent was just light, but I don’t think it will do anything bad. What was much important was whether ...

• or not they can really do what is promoted and not these trivial things.

Using them is not as harsh as I thought, because it did not cause any redness afterwards. It can cause a damp feeling for awhile after wiping the pores, but what’s more important is, you can clearly see the dirt being removed, which clearly indicate you are being cleaned. You don’t often see that in a lot of cleansing pads, but at least this one can show you it was actually doing its claims.

After use, you can also feel a little refreshed. Its mild scent was not as strong as I thought, and it would not affect your eyes. It did not cause any long-term complications, and it did not worsen any acne I used to have.

Well, I was impressed because I can say it is one of those cleansing pads which, when wiped against your pores, will make you feel a lot cleaner, albeit not overly wet, but just damp. More importantly, some streaks of dirt were evident on the cotton balls which indicated

what the cleansing pads just eliminated.

I did not have any severe pimples back then when I used them, not even blackheads. I only used them because I wanted to replace the tough astringent I was using, and so because it can really get rid of those black streaks on your pores, which you will see after wiping, I can give it a high rating.

So it is not like one of those cleansing pads before which only left my pores damp. This one was tough, medicated, but alcohol-free so as not to cause dryness to you, and so won’t cause pimples, either. It is also oil-free, something that oily and acne-prone skin should need. While I know it is not the gentlest product in the world, it did not cause me to itch, dry, irritated or anything complicated.

Astringents can sting, and I think this is a tough alternative because they also do the same thing that astringents do as well. They reduce their acne-causing dirt, they are very clean, very absorbent and not as damp as other brands.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381900831/k2311a019/1.9.11