Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • There was a time when I bought Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub because I needed a good acne scrub which can refine the big pores on the nose
  • It was not a good thing, and so when I learned about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub, I bought it for $7 online
  • I know it is not the only thing that made it improved or lightened the acne in just 2 weeks because I was also using a tough acne treatment containing salicylic acid at 2 percent and a good acne toner which can get rid of the acne-causing dirt, but at least this scrub was an instrumental thing which really helped
  • I did not have scars as a result of using them, which might otherwise cost more than 50 dollars if I bought an expensive acne kit, but the ones I used only cost not more than 50 dollars, in fact, and it was easy to use

• by sichome

There was a time when I bought Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub because I needed a good acne scrub which can refine the big pores on the nose. I did not have a lot of big pores everywhere - just on the nose, and so it was always oily and full of blackheads and some holes. It was not a good thing, and so when I learned about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub, I bought it for $7 online.

This scrub is made to help refine the big pores, eliminate blackheads and help shrink sebum. It contains lemongrass as one of its active ingredients. But aside from that, it helps absorb the extra dirt and oil which also cause them. It can be used on a weekly basis, and can be used to help get rid of acne. It is made to those with oily, acne-prone skin and so it means it can be used by a lot of those who can easily have acne.

I would actually use it at night. This one isn’t anything special because it felt like sand, and the beads are

too small. But it was nothing to complain about for me. In fact, I did not mind. What mattered was after use. It was not as drying as other products in the market, and I used a few of them such as those made by well-known brands like Queen Helene and others. This is what I like. It was not as drying and tightening as other products, but it is not greasy, either. In fact, it did not feel anything too special or out of this world, but you can feel the tightness and the clean feeling were there - there were hardly any black streaks on those cotton balls after using a tough acne toner, which was an indication it did not leave out any dirt.

More importantly, using it helped a lot in reducing those horrible acne spots which were not that many, but were painful nonetheless. I used a lot of acne treatments because I am acne-prone, and monthly periods would only make it worse.

But Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub helped make it better. In fact, aside from the tough cleaning I got using it, it also ...

• helped reduce the redness of the severe acne which used to be there. I know it is not the only thing that made it improved or lightened the acne in just 2 weeks because I was also using a tough acne treatment containing salicylic acid at 2 percent and a good acne toner which can get rid of the acne-causing dirt, but at least this scrub was an instrumental thing which really helped.

My acne spots which were spread on the forehead and my right cheek were lightening fast, after around 2 more weeks. I did not have scars as a result of using them, which might otherwise cost more than 50 dollars if I bought an expensive acne kit, but the ones I used only cost not more than 50 dollars, in fact, and it was easy to use.

Moreover, it did help a lot in that, it caused a slight peeling on the skin. I can see those big acne spots getting peeled off the day after using it together with Natural Results as my acne spot corrector, unlike before when I was using the spot corrector only, it was hard to reduce

them and thing were too slow.

But now, I know why using a tough scrub did help. It was because it didn’t leave any extra dirt and oil after washing, and my pores were tightened almost right away. While it is not the most comfortable scrub to use, it at least did not cause any more breakouts, and it did not cause my current acne spots to be redder and severe. I know that using it alone was not the real reason for success, but at least it did help.

I know not a lot of scrubs did help me, actually. I remember using a well-known brand and it was too drying and painful that I had to stop. It cost a lot and I did not get to finish using it.

Now I know that this product worked quite well, and it was not actually something which caused more acne. It was alcohol-free and so it would not cause any dryness, and besides it did not also contain any oil.

It is a good investment, and it was actually long-lasting as it lasted 2 months with me. I will buy it again if I need it.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381840831/k2311a019/1.9.11