Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Sore Throat Syrup Honey Loquat Flavored (Ten Fluid Ounce Bottle)  » Medicine  »
  • This is an over the counter medicine too, but I also consider it an over the internet medicine as well because I can't find it locally
  • I'm able to go about my daily activities with greater ease, eat and drink with less problem and pain and sleep better
  • I most definitely believe that this sore throat syrup is deserving of a 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

The Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Sore Throat Syrup comes in a ten fluid ounce bottle and sells for thirteen dollars. I buy the honey loquat flavored variety. This is the only medication that I take nowadays when I wake up with a sore throat. I’ve tried a number of over the counter medications in the past, like the Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, only to find that the results were either short lived or the relief was inadequate. This is an over the counter medicine too, but I also consider it an “over the internet” medicine as well because I can’t find it locally. I’m really not surprised that Walmart doesn’t carry it as they tend to carry only the most popular and well known items, but not even the drugstores, like Walgreens and CVS/pharmacy carry this sore throat syrup. Thus, my only option is to order over the internet. I do it though because this sore throat syrup works wondrously for

me, more so than any other sore throat medication that I’ve tried in the past. There are a number of reasons why this sore throat syrup is a favorite of mine, and those reasons include: it’s an effective and quick-working medication and for a medication, it tastes rather good!

This is a herbal-based sore throat syrup, so it’s got a lot of natural ingredients like the Chinese bellflower root, coltsfoot flower and trichosanthes seed, to name just a few, that make up this sore throat syrup. More than half of the ingredients in this Chinese-inspired sore throat syrup I don’t recognize or have a clue what they are, and perhaps that was kind of stupid of me to start taking something with stuff in it that I had no knowledge of, but I guess I felt since this is a herbal-based medication, that it was safe. It does seem perfectly safe, too. I’ve been taking it for over a year now, on the ...

• two occasions that I had a sore throat, that is, and I’ve never experienced any side effects or upset stomach or anything while taking this sore throat medication. I take it, and within minutes, I feel the soreness and irritation in my throat fade. It doesn’t disappear completely, but the relief is sufficient enough where the discomfort centered in my throat is no longer bothersome enough to make me feel miserable and very uncomfortable. I’m able to go about my daily activities with greater ease, eat and drink with less problem and pain and sleep better. It keeps working for several hours, too. Plus, it has a real pleasant honey flavor to it that makes taking this sore throat syrup easy. There’s no icky medicine taste or after taste, and that makes me quite happy!

The Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Sore Throat Syrup doesn’t help a sore throat heal quicker, at least not directly. The ingredients themselves don’t fight off illnesses, but

they do make it so that it’s easier for the body to naturally heal a sore throat by providing a layer of protection along the throat so that it won’t be so easily irritated. It’s hard to say whether or not this sore throat syrup helps me to get rid of my sore throats any faster than usual, but I do know for a fact that when I have a sore throat and I’m taking this sore throat medication, I don’t feel nearly as miserable. I can obviously still tell that I’m sick and that my throat is sore, but it doesn’t hurt as much when I eat and my throat doesn’t feel as achy and scratchy. It’s a sore throat medication that goes to work quickly, lasts for several hours and tastes pretty good, too. It’s precisely the kind of sore throat medication that I was in search of. I most definitely believe that this sore throat syrup is deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 269011381830831/k2311a019/1.9.11