Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs  » Pets  »
  • If you have a little furry buddy that has a problem with their skin or gets hot spots that will not go away, you probably have tried a whole bunch of different medicated shampoos to give them some relief
  • I found Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs when I owned a little Shih Tzu that had very sensitive skin
  • It was sad to see her suffer, so we took her to the vet and he gave use some very expensive medicated shampoo that cost $28 dollars for a bottle
  • Unfortunately, the vet’s shampoo did not help my dog – it actually made it worse and irritated her skin even more because it was so harsh

• by ClickMyReview

If you have a little furry buddy that has a problem with their skin or gets hot spots that will not go away, you probably have tried a whole bunch of different medicated shampoos to give them some relief.

I found Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs when I owned a little Shih Tzu that had very sensitive skin. We also think she had skin allergies – but, we never actually found out what she was allergic to since this medicate shampoo took

away all her symptoms and made her better.

This poor little dog would get so irritated and to make it worse, she would pick a spot and just lick herself raw. It was sad to see her suffer, so we took her to the vet and he gave use some very expensive medicated shampoo that cost $28 dollars for a bottle. Unfortunately, the vet’s shampoo did not help my dog – it actually made it worse and irritated her skin even more because ...

• it was so harsh.

I went to Petsmart and tried a couple of other medicated dog shampoos and none of them worked for her either. Then I was in the grocery store one day and I spotted the Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner and it was only $5.99 for a twelve ounce bottle. That is less than half the price of the shampoo I got from the vet and the good news is that this stuff actually worked!

I was elated! The very

first time I bathed the dog, it seemed to calm down her pink sink and she wasn’t fussing as much. It only took about a week before she was better – completely better. All medicated shampoos have a strong smell, but this one doesn’t smell as strong.

I don’t know what is in this that is any different than the other shampoos, but I am glad I tried it and I would whole heartedly recommended that other people buy Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 299011381790731/k2311a019/1.9.11