Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The last time I bought it, I got it online at Alice

• by ClickMyReview

If you use a lot of hair products, they probably build up in your hair pretty quickly and get your hair nasty looking. I have very fine hair and I use conditioners, styling gels, lotions and a whole lot of hair spray. I need something that can get all of that out without killing my natural hair.

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo works great for me. I do not use it every day. If I did, it would probably

be too much for my hair. I use it two or three times a week – alternating with my other shampoos – just to clear out all the product build up.

Like all Suave products, this shampoo is very inexpensive. I buy the large size and it lasts me a long time. The last time I bought it, I got it online at Alice.com for $1.99 for the 22.5 oz size in the clear plastic bottle. But, you ...

• can also get it at Wal-Mart and various drug stores.

In addition to clarifying, Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo also has a clean, refreshing smell. It does not smell like perfume – which means my fiancé uses it, too. He likes it because he uses very heavy spiking gels in his hair every day and he needs something that will get rid of it. This product does the trick and leaves his hair shining.

Now, in addition to being a great

daily clarifying shampoo, I can tell you another thing this product is good for. This is an old Pizza parlor workers trick. If you get a lot of cooking oil on your clothes, you can get it out with shampoos that don’t have a bunch of conditioner in it. And guess, what, I use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo to get oily stains out of our clothes, too.

So, absolutely – buy this product. It’s a great product for a terrific price.

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381730731/k2311a019/1.9.11