Todays Farm Freeze Dried Apple Cinnamon Wedges  » Food  »
  • After years of searching, I think I have finally found a freeze dried apple fruit snack that I really love
  • So, yes, I would definitely recommend Today’s Farm Freeze Dried Apple Cinnamon Wedges to anyone based on the taste – they are delicious – but, just a little pricey

• by ClickMyReview

After years of searching, I think I have finally found a freeze dried apple fruit snack that I really love. I have been looking for a packaged dried fruit snack that tastes like the ones you get in the old fashioned barrels in the old country stores. But, I wanted them in individual little packages so I can take them to the office.

Today’s Farm Freeze Dried Apple Cinnamon Wedges are just what I have been looking for. They have the perfect texture – they are not too

crispy and they aren’t soggy or limp like a wet noodle. They are crispy with a little bit of chew to them. The have a strong apple flavor with a nice amount of cinnamon mixed in for good measure. They kind of remind me of the thin apple slices that get baked into the top of my grandma’s home made apple pies. Oh so yummy!

Another good thing about this snack is that the package says they do not use any products of China in processing their ...

• food. Due to all the problems with poisons in stuff from China, I have started looking for that in my food and my pet’s food. Also, the Today’s Farm Freeze Dried Apple Cinnamon Wedges are 100% fruit – which means they have no preservatives or added stuff. Probably the only thing better would be to buy fresh apples and dry them myself.

OK, everything good has something about it that you have to live with and these little snacks are no exception – these little snacks are expensive!

I bought them at Alice.com for $2.24 for a 0.75 ounce pack. That’s a lot of money for a little snack and when you eat them, you always want more than what comes in the little bag. But, I still love them – I just can’t buy them to eat everyday. I’ll have them as more of an occasional snack treat.

So, yes, I would definitely recommend Today’s Farm Freeze Dried Apple Cinnamon Wedges to anyone based on the taste – they are delicious – but, just a little pricey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279011381680731/k2311a019/1.9.11