Jack Daniels Original No 7 Recipe Barbecue Sauce  » Food  »
  • That’s OK for some people, but I like a barbecue sauce that is thick, rich and has a little bite to it
  • I believe the rich taste in this product is coming from the combination of hickory smoke and the company’s secret Jack Daniel’s flavoring – which does taste a good bit like the Jack Daniel’s whiskey

• by ClickMyReview

If you are a barbecue lover like me and my fiancé, then you probably try a lot of difference sauces on your food. We love barbecue and have tried all the popular sauces and they are pretty good. But, when we found Jack Daniel’s Original No & Recipe Barbecue Sauce, we were genuinely hooked.

Some barbecue sauces are a little thin and have a very soft, tomato taste to them. That’s OK for some people, but I like a barbecue sauce

that is thick, rich and has a little bite to it.

I believe the rich taste in this product is coming from the combination of hickory smoke and the company’s secret Jack Daniel’s flavoring – which does taste a good bit like the Jack Daniel’s whiskey. It has a really nice, strong bite. But, even though this barbecue sauce is an original Jack Daniel’s No 7 recipe, you will be happy to know that it does not have any alcohol ...

• in it (or maybe not). In any case, it is OK to cook for the kiddies with it!

We put this sauce on chicken, steak, pork chops and hamburgers. I have even used Jack Daniel’s Original No & Recipe Barbecue Sauce in my home made chili recipe and got rave reviews from my family and friends.

I also make a really yummy franks and beans casserole with garlic and buttered noodles and if I use the Jack Daniel’s Original No & Recipe Barbecue

Sauce in the casserole, it comes out fantastic and actually tastes ten times better than the everyday Kraft brands.

This product also makes a great over night marinade, so don’t forget to try it for that, too. I tell everyone to buy Jack Daniel’s Original No 7 Recipe Barbecue Sauce. It is a little more expensive at about $2.89 for a 19 ounce size. But, you can get it at the grocery store (look really hard, it’s usually there) and it’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279011381670731/k2311a019/1.9.11