Breezy Spring Harvest of Heaven Select Pure Apple Crispy Snack  » Food  »
2.0
  • I found the Breezy Spring Harvest of Heaven Select Pure Apple Crispy Snack online on Alice
  • These little apple snacks cost me $1.89 for a little 0.67 ounce pack – but, if you buy dried fruit, you know that none if it is cheap
  • They have a definite apple flavor, they are slightly sweet, they are definitely crunchy and you can actually see that they are made form real apples – but, something is missing – something about them doesn’t taste right to me

• by ClickMyReview

I found the Breezy Spring Harvest of Heaven Select Pure Apple Crispy Snack online on Alice.com. These little apple snacks cost me $1.89 for a little 0.67 ounce pack – but, if you buy dried fruit, you know that none if it is cheap. Dried fruit is just expensive – no matter where you buy it.

For years I would never eat any type of dried fruit. It just never looked very good to me. Then when I was on vacation one year, we were in a little

country store that had the old fashioned barrels of candy and dried fruit. My fiancé bought some dried fruit and I tasted some if it and I was hooked. Ever since then I have been trying to find packaged dried fruit that tastes like the stuff we got on vacation that year (we can’t travel ten hours one way for me to get my snack fix). I can’t tell you how many dried fruit snacks I have tried. From the grocery store stock to fancy whole food type ...

• stores, I’ve gone through a bunch of them.

All I can say is that the Breezy Spring Harvest of Heaven Select Pure Apple Crispy Snacks are pretty good, I guess. I can’t really say that they taste as good as the ones I got on vacation – because they don’t. They have a definite apple flavor, they are slightly sweet, they are definitely crunchy and you can actually see that they are made form real apples – but, something is missing – something about them doesn’t taste right to me.

Even comparing them to other packaged dried fruit, I can tell you that I have had better.

I read the ingredients on the package and all it says is: apple, canola oil, glucose and sea salt. Maybe it’s the sea salt I don’t like – I’m not sure. My fiancé didn’t like them at all.

And at $2.82 an ounce, you don’t get a lot in these little packs, so I don’t think I will be buying them again. I guess I’m still on the hunt for a dried fruit snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279011381660731/k2311a019/1.9.11