Avon Foot Works Deodorizing Foot Powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I thought that was a pretty good price and I just love their Skin So Soft products, so I thought I would give the Avon foot powder a try
  • So, I am sorry to say that I would not recommend that any one buy the Avon Foot Works Deodorizing Foot Powder
  • I think my fiancé is convinced this is the way to go, too, because a box of baking soda suddenly appeared in our refrigerator after we realized the Avon foot power wasn’t going to cut it

• by ClickMyReview

I have to admit, I have really stinky feet! Yes, they are horrible and my fiancé begs me to try different powders and sprays to see if I get the lovely aroma under control. So, I try a lot of foot powders.

The Avon catalog was being passed around the office one day, so I flipped through it and found Avon Foot Works Deodorizing Foot Powder on sale for two dollars and change (that was for the 2.6 ounce size). I thought

that was a pretty good price and I just love their Skin So Soft products, so I thought I would give the Avon foot powder a try.

Now, at first, I thought it was a pretty good product. It felt really cool in my shoes when I sprinkled it in and it did not seem to make those little chunky masses of dried powder in the bottom of my shoes like some of the other foot powders. But, the real test was if ...

• it would work on my taming my lovely smelling tootsies.

Unfortunately, it did not. I can honestly say that this foot powder did not do any thing for me except keep my feet a little drier than if I had used nothing at all. As a matter of fact, I get better results if I buy a cheap box of the old fashioned Arm and Hammer Baking soda and sprinkle that in my shoes. At least that stops the smell.

So, I am

sorry to say that I would not recommend that any one buy the Avon Foot Works Deodorizing Foot Powder. You would only be wasting your money. Just go to the grocery store and get yourself a box of baking soda. I think my fiancé is convinced this is the way to go, too, because a box of baking soda suddenly appeared in our refrigerator after we realized the Avon foot power wasn’t going to cut it. OK, I can take a hint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381630731/k2311a019/1.9.11