Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Miracle Cleanser and Moisturizer

• by Bravespirit

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a very happy user of Mary Kay Products specifically the Timewise line. I started using the Timewise Miracle Basic Set (cleanser and moisturizer) when a friend of mine explained to me the benefits I could get from it, not just for good looking skin but healthy skin as well. It all starts with knowing what you need and how to address it.

The Timewise Miracle Basic Set for oily skin type (my skin type) comes with a clear-gel type cleanser packed with blue and white

microbeads that help peel off dirt from the skin. These beads are made of mineral extracts that help remove oil and unclog pores hence cleansing it thoroughly from the inner layer out to the surface.

This cleanser helps prepare the skin to absorb the mineral and vitamins our skin needs from the moisturizer. As it is called, moisturizers are suppose to hydrate the skin and replenish the good cells that might have been lost during the cleansing process.

The Timewise Age-fighting moisturizer do just that. It is suitable for ...

• sensitive skin, Oil and fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.

I was told that the effect will be seen after 12 weeks of continuous use of the said product. But I already noticed a difference on my skin within the first 3 weeks of using this product.

My skin became smoother, clearer without the excess oil. I realized it does its work in the inner layer of the skin unlike some products that I used before, only works on the surface of the skin hence, the effect is temporary.

From hereon, I

decided to use this as my daily basic skin care regimen. It is quite expensive compared to other commercial brands that I am so used on using before.

But I have proven that the Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Basic Set turned out the most cost-effective brand I’ve ever tried. This set costs P2,455 but lasts 6 months up to 8 months of use with such high excellent results on my skin.

It is definitely worth it!

Tory says :

You`re the geratest JMHO

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381620731/k2311a019/1.9.11