Numia Premium Weight Loss Supplement 60 Caps  » Health  »
0.5
  • I think the packaging impressed me more than the product did
  • I think I actually felt more tired taking it than before I started
  • I don’t recommend Numia because it was pretty much like all the others, but hurt my stomach more

• by reviewabit

Numia is the latest attempt for me to find a new weight loss supplement that will not make me jittery but will accelerate my efforts. Numia is supposed to be better than all the others, of course. I heard it from several people on a message board. It has all natural ingredients, like apple cider vinegar, blue green algae, and maqui berry.

I have never heard of a maqui berry, but according to Numia, it has three times more antioxidants than acai. I don’t think antioxidants actually help you lose weight, but since everybody is on the antioxidant band wagon, I’m sure they were wise in putting some

in there. It sells product.

Numia comes packaged in a stark black packaging, which looks powerful if not ominous. There are pictures on the ad of little berries, which I assume are maqui berries. They look an awful lot like blueberries.

I think the packaging impressed me more than the product did. I ordered and took Numia for three weeks. That’s as long as the dosage lasts in the smallest bottle.

It was long enough for me to figure out that it upset my stomach too badly to continue. Although I do think apple cider vinegar has been a time proven product as far as weight loss and other health benefits, I am a little hesitant to comment on some of the more obscure ingredients like “water plantain, lotus leaf, and cassia seed. ” I’m sure they have their proposed benefits too.

This product like most of them promises boundless energy. I think I actually felt more tired taking it than before I started. This may have been due to the mild but persistent nausea and stomach cramps I got from every single dose.

I am really surprised I lasted the whole three weeks. I drank lots of water while taking it, because it’s a good idea for ...

• Numia Premium Weight Loss Supplement 60 Caps
      a diet, and because I wanted to dilute it as much as possible in my stomach and intestines, because the stuff was killing me!

I seemed moody and irritable while on it. Again, this was probably due to the stomach issues and not an effect of the pill itself.

I did lose about seven pounds– but that is not over and above what I would have expected given the water weight I was carrying when I started. Hopefully, the antioxidant effects from the mysterious maqui berry caused some wonderful thing to occur in my body, or prevented some horrible thing. I will never know.

I

haven’t run across any of these berries in the grocery store, so I assume they are not good for pies. (I’m being facetious, I know they don’t grow here) This product is one among many that tries to find that perfect combination of ingredients that will power up the metabolism and “burn fat. ” I am becoming suspicious that anything “burns fat” other than our own body’s work, with or without the help of supplements.

My advice for weight loss– keep active and eat fewer calories than you need. Period. I don’t recommend Numia because it was pretty much like all the others, but hurt my stomach more.

Reported prices :
39.00 USDla tropicana
clinton nc

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349011381570731/k2311a019/1.9.11