The Ultimate Gift Movie Starring Jason Fuller
  • I really love his yellow classic car too and everything about this movie just presses all my right buttons
  • The plot and setting I found to be pretty good too, as it was not all predictable, as is the case with many movies, with lots of real life situations that are presented as challenges characterizing proceedings, including a little girl who's mother Jason eventually falls in love with

• by alexd187

Recently, my interest in horror movies has weaned a bit and I have had a shift towards inspirational movies that have a financial quest inclination to them, with the most recent delight being a movie called ‘The Ultimate Gift’, starring Drew Fuller.

From the very first moment I was completely captivated and althought I didn’t know what to expect before watching the film, I knew immediately when there was talk of an inheritance that this was going to be that kind of movie. It was even more

pleasing to find that it was not one of those typical Christmas day movies that we are bombarded with over the festive season, giving it my full and undivided attention from the very first minute right to the very end.

Jason, who is the main character played by Jason Fuller, is one I can seriously can relate to in every way, as he is someone who really doesn’t give a hoot; he cannot really relate to his snobbish family members, has a girlfriend who is only around ...

• because of his financial appeal and he always seems as if he would rather be in another place, doing a million other things. I really love his yellow classic car too and everything about this movie just presses all my right buttons.

As the movie goes on though, some really useful life lessons become apparent and the fact that they are inclined more towards financial freedom and economic satisfaction made it all the more appealing for me, as I am at a point in my life where

finacial freedom is destination go which the quest I am on is leading.

The plot and setting I found to be pretty good too, as it was not all predictable, as is the case with many movies, with lots of real life situations that are presented as challenges characterizing proceedings, including a little girl who’s mother Jason eventually falls in love with; situations that normal, everyday peopls can relate to in their masses.

A truly great movie that also goes down as one of my favorites of all time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119011381280731/k2311a019/1.9.11