Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal Soccer Player
  • Now I was never really a fan of Manchester United football club, with Arsenal being my choice in English football (as is regular in South Africa to have a favorite team and a favorite English team) yet for a very long time until very recently I found myself not wanting to miss any of their games because of one Cristiano Ronaldo in the number seven shirt
  • Over the years I would watch Ronaldo consistently rise to the top of world football and really come into his own, staking his claim as one of the best in the world, deservedly winning the World Footballer of the Year award at his insane peak
  • At the age of twenty six however, and with his consitency in regularly scoring and creating goals, as well as his genuine love for the beautiful game, I reckon I am yet to enjoy a whole lot of fantasy football from Cristiano Ronaldo Aveiro Dos Santos, one of my favorite players currently playing the game I love so much, but I still feel he, along with the other big names of football could do better on the biggest stage, the FIFA World Cup

• by alexd187

As a football player and admirer from the continent of Africa, I am naturally in love with a certain way in which the game is played, particularly with focus on technical skill and flair and I get really excited when I see players giving others nutmegs and showboating when their teams are comfortably in the lead. A player like Cristiano Ronaldo would then naturally be one of my favorites and has been now for quite some time.

recently I found myself not wanting to miss any of their games because of one Cristiano Ronaldo in the number seven shirt. I remember seeing him in his very first game back when he was still very raw (although I don’t exactly remember who it was against) and he came on a substitute. I immediately fell in love with his silky skills and the commentators confirmed what was clear for everyone to see, that this was some player unleashed by Sir Alex Furgasson.

Since Ronaldo was still a teenager back then, getting some regular game time to allow him to develop at the highest level, it was very nice to watch him and I found myself marvelling at his confidence and ...

• seemingly endless bag of tricks. Taking on players seemed to be the order of the day and imagination was something he was not scared to dip into in any game, against any opponent.

Over the years I would watch Ronaldo consistently rise to the top of world football and really come into his own, staking his claim as one of the best in the world, deservedly winning the World Footballer of the Year award at his insane peak.

Although he started to mature, passing the ball more and playing for the team, it was always nice to see him have spats of showboating and bringing a creative element to the game.

One thing I did notice though, is how Ronaldo failed to

really shine in the really big games, against the big teams like Chelsea, Liverpool and even Arsenal (back in his EPL days) with this trend continuing in Spain as he never really shines against the likes of Barcelona.

At the age of twenty six however, and with his consitency in regularly scoring and creating goals, as well as his genuine love for the beautiful game, I reckon I am yet to enjoy a whole lot of fantasy football from Cristiano Ronaldo Aveiro Dos Santos, one of my favorite players currently playing the game I love so much, but I still feel he, along with the other big names of football could do better on the biggest stage, the FIFA World Cup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 359011381110631/k2311a019/1.9.11