Avon Lagoon Senses Liquid Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it is probably one of the thickest hand soaps that I have ever come across
  • It foams up really well when put under warm water, I have to be honest and say that it is probably one of the best foaming hand soaps that I have ever come across
  • The only issue that I had was the really flimsy bottle
  • I had to move it to the old bottle but I noticed at that time just how truly poor the bottles were for such a product

• by webgirl40

I always try to have some sort of liquid soap around my house. I have found that it works much better than a bar as far as cleansing goes because you do not touch the soap to wash your hands. One of the brands of liquid soap that I have around the house is Avon Lagoon Senses Liquid Soap. This product comes in a 300ml bottle which is a pretty decent size for a liquid soap. It normally costs about $5.00 but it is usually one sale so you can often find it cheaper than it is at regular price. I was able to

find it one sale and actually paid only about $2.00 or so for it.

I have to say that this product smells wonderful. It smells just like the beach to me. It is not overpowering or anything like that which is great. It is really quite a thick liquid too. I think that it is probably one of the thickest hand soaps that I have ever come across. I really like that aspect of this product. It covers well and only require one maybe two squirts and you have more that enough to wash your hands thoroughly. It foams up really well when ...

• put under warm water, I have to be honest and say that it is probably one of the best foaming hand soaps that I have ever come across.

The only issue that I had was the really flimsy bottle. I was very dismayed to find that when I purchased it the last time, my bottle came with a crack in it. I had to move it to the old bottle but I noticed at that time just how truly poor the bottles were for such a product. I would have expected a much better quality of container.

Overall it’s a decent hand cleaner. It

smells great and foams wonderfully. I keep it in my bathroom and in the guest bathroom and have had many guests ask me where I got the soap. However I have to warn against the sheer flimsyness of the bottle. If you order it, it may be worth finding a different bottle to put it in. All it takes is for the bottle to be dropped one time and chances are good that you will have a very thick liquid soap all over your floor. It’s great on hands but a real pain to get off the floor. Other than that the product is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381040631/k2311a019/1.9.11