The Samsung Star Touch Screen  » Phones  »
  • The three inch touch screen is my favourite feature on the Samsung Star
  • I find the 3.2 megapixel camera a problem at times
  • The only disadvantage for me is that I have to plug my earphones in to use the FM radio
  • The Star also comes with various onboard applications, which will be enjoyed by any technological enthusiasts
  • I recommend the Samsung Star to anybody looking for a phone that will give you the whole world right at your finger tips

• by Jean Alfonso

If you are looking for a stylish touch screen, the Samsung Star is the perfect choice for any mobile enthusiast. The three inch touch screen is my favourite feature on the Samsung Star. If you enjoy watching YouTube videos or playing games like I do, then you will really enjoy the crystal clear resolution.

I find the 3. 2 megapixel camera a problem at times.

The camera isn’t equipped with a flash, which makes the images blurry if you want to use it in the evening or

in cloudy conditions. The MP3 player that is built into the Samsung Star is another favorite feature of mine.

I find that the sound quality that is produced is good, even though it could be better. An FM radio is also built into the touch screen.

The only disadvantage for me is that I have to plug my earphones in to use the FM radio. The internet runs on a Web 2.

0 GPRS. I find the internet quite effective, since I spend the most part of ...

• my day surfing the web.

The Star also comes with various onboard applications, which will be enjoyed by any technological enthusiasts. My favorite application on the Samsung Star is the Google Map application.

I find that it provides all the features that the PC version of Google Map offers. Since I enjoy taking photos; the internal memory of the Star lets me store thousand of photos and videos.

I enjoy the fact that the internal memory comprises of a staggering 50MB, while the external memory can

expand up to an additional 16MB. Other features I really enjoy is the organizer.

The organizer is divided into various sub-categories such as calendar, memo, tasks, world clock and converter. The Samsung Star can also download and view PowerPoint slides, PDF files and word documents.

This is very useful for me, because it allows me to view my documents right in the palm of my hand. I recommend the Samsung Star to anybody looking for a phone that will give you the whole world right at your finger tips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 379011381020631/k2311a019/1.9.11