Tarte Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smoky Eye
  • I love the fact that the whole set was produced without paraben, fragrances and artificial dyes

• by janicemic

This is one of the limited time offers I got from Tarte that I absolutely adore. I really regretted not buying two set of these as the original price value is $112 and it was only for sale at $45. When I got them I remember how ecstatic I was but more for the dollar I save. I love the fact that the whole set was produced without paraben, fragrances and artificial dyes. This is such a great set that gives value to my

money spent.

So it comes with a whole set of beauty products that I love. It has a full size primer, lip gloss, eye shadow and eye liner. It also comes with two minis of bronzer and mascara. I love every of the item that is in the set. I love how the set is so long lasting on me. It is perfect shade for a bronzy smoky eyes look and I love how flattering it looks on my skin.

The primer is one of ...

• my favorite as it is silicone based; it is super easy to apply. It creates a smooth canvas for my make up to glide on. My make up last longer with them too. The Rise and Shine lip gloss and stain is in nude shade and I love every bit of it. It has a very sweet candy scent to it and it has longevity spell out as its middle name. It is water resistant and has this sparkling shimmers that makes my lips
        so gorgeous.

The mascara is very long lasting too. It doesn’t smudge and no creasing whatsoever. I love the fact that is is waterproof but it is also very dry in texture. The eyeliner is very pretty in deep plum shade. The bronzer is very buildable and long lasting. It has this shimmers in them that makes me glow in health. The eye shadow is my favorite of all. It has two shades which compliment each other that creates the perfect shimmers in metallic bronze shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011381000631/k2311a019/1.9.11