The KIN TWOm  » Phones  »
  • It is a new revolutionary feature phone with some amazing qualities
  • The software itself is a windows based phone so its like the new windows 7 phone but in my opinion with a even cooler design
  • One Feature I like a lot is the fact it comes with Zune software
  • I'm very impressed by the whole music experience and I would have to say its one of the best from Verizon The Kin Two also has a qwerty keyboard that slides down and is a breeze to use
  • Overall, This is the best feature phone out right now hands down and I recommend it to anyone that needs a new phone

• by Josh

The Kin Two is a new phone that was recently added to Verizon’s market. It is a new revolutionary feature phone with some amazing qualities. The Design of the phone is a very nice and very smooth. The whole phone is made of a harder plastic with a cool texture to it. It has a dedicated camera button on the right side a 3.5mm headphone jack on the top and the charger port at the bottom. It has a capacitive touch screen like the Ipods and it is very easy to navigate the phones interface. The software itself is a windows based phone so its like the new windows 7 phone but in my opinion with a even cooler design. It has the same tile format as the windows 7 phone but with a lot more color

involved and to me it is more of a eye catcher.

It has the basic apps like the calculator and calendar but also has email and browser. The browser itself is a little slow but its a feature phone so what did you expect. You can pin your favorite websites to your main menu for a quick shortcut and it makes the browser feel faster. I will warn you that if you do not turn off your 3G and turn on your wifi you could get a data usage fee and this applies to the Email also.I hate that the most because switching back in forth can get very annoying so its either you use it a lot or you don’t.

One Feature I like a lot is the fact it comes with Zune software. Its exactly like the ...

• Zune HD’s so music is very easy to organize and get on your phone. As long as you have Zune on your computer you can get your favorite music easily and quickly. And on top of that, a radio comes in the Zune software so as long as you have something plugged into the headphone jack you have a full blown FM radio.I’m very impressed by the whole music experience and I would have to say its one of the best from Verizon

The Kin Two also has a qwerty keyboard that slides down and is a breeze to use.I love the round buttons on it instead of the very cramped square shaped buttons.Everything is spaced out enough and I never find myself clicking two letters at ounce. The slider itself is very good and smooth so

it never get jammed or anything. the keyboard does wobble very very slightly side to side when you put pressure on it but its nothing to worry about because its such a small problem.

One of the biggest deal breakers for me was the 8 mega pixel camera. Its just as good as the cameras on the top of the notch smart phones like the Droid and The quality is unseen on any other feature phone. It of course has a bright LED flash for the camera but does not turn on when you record.

Overall, This is the best feature phone out right now hands down and I recommend it to anyone that needs a new phone. If your with Verizon and you don’t want to pay for those stupid data plans listen to me, and get the Kin Two.

Eric says :

I love this phone too, you actually can record with the LED on, you have to go to settings, then Night Mode. Just helping out

Josh replies :

Thanks, I made that review when I only had the phone for a week not the smartest thing to do . And thanks again for posting something, kind of forgot about this website and I think it`s time to type another review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377011380970431/k2311a017/1.7.11