Sony Bravia KDL-32EX500 LCD Television  » Electronics  »
  • In fact, my personal research has shown that this television set is providing the best image quality in this price range

• by Galega

I was searching for a new LCD TV for quite some time. I was looking for a TV set with maximum possible features within my budget of $1000. After researching a bit on many sets, I zeroed in on Sony Bravio KDL-32EX500. This set was providing me lots of enthralling feature within my budget. Added with this was a charm of durability and technological superiority of Sony. After using this television set, I can vouch for its efficacy in satisfying its consumer needs

as I am fully satisfied with this.

First of all, it costs me only $650. That was far much below than what I had estimated. In this price there is no other product in the market which can provide the same level of image quality with all of its magnificent features.

The first thing that came into my mind after seeing this television is its awesome image quality. I was using a LCD TV of different manufactures and the image quality of that old ...

• TV is nowhere in the comparison of this new set from Sony. In fact, my personal research has shown that this television set is providing the best image quality in this price range. Since, my primary motive for this television is only for watching program hence this became my instant choice. I am mentioning this here because this TV is not providing some additional latest features like Ethernet port and other value added stuffs. However, I am in no mood of making any
        complaint over that.

The audio quality is also up to the mark. As for the remote control, I sincerely miss the absence of RF control of TV. The remote control as a device is also not that much slicker as I had seen in a previous model of Sony.

However, the on-screen menu system has been newly designed and it makes the handling of TV programs quite easy.

Overall, this is a very good television set and in this budget it is definitely the best available set in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167011380960431/k2311a017/1.7.11