Uni Fine Line sign pen  » Other  »
  • The problem when the pen is fat is that my handwriting changed because it is more difficult to control

• by Planeta

I took an exam last September. If not the toughest, it is one of the toughest exams in the Philippines. It is the most stressful exam for me. The exam is conducted for four Sundays in the month of September. In going to the examination room, you have to be prepared mentally and physically.

Not only that, you have to be armed with the right kind of sign pen. The questions are not in multiple choice type. You have to write your answers in essay form. For a total of

seven hours, you will be writing your answers.

The handwriting is as good as the answer itself so you need to write well. Your answer may be right but your handwriting is bad, the examiner will not be inspired to read you answer or will not read your answer at all. The sign pen is one of the most important factor here. That is why, choosing the sign pen you will use needs consideration as well.

It is a stressful thing too. I am thankful I have discovered Uni Fine Line sign pen. I have used different sign pens in school before but it was Uni Fine Line sign pen that enabled me to write fast and comfortably. I could write well with Uni Fine Line sign pen just like I am using the ordinary slim ballpens.

The bar exam is a battle and our weapon is our pen. There were plenty of long questions that would make your hands cramped. Uni Fine Line sign pen is very comfortable to use. The pen is smooth when writing which enabled to ...

• Uni Fine Line sign pen
      write fast and with ease.

The pen is not “fat” too so I had a better grip of the pen and I maintained my good penmanship. The problem when the pen is fat is that my handwriting changed because it is more difficult to control. Uni Fine Line sign pen is light also. The weight of the pen is necessary also so you can write your answers properly for several hours.

Our reviewers advised us to use blue pen because the color is cool and the examiner has thousands of

notebooks to check. They said blue is pleasant to the eyes. The blue Uni Fine Line sign pen is a good blue color. It is not strong unlike other pens.

Some pens have very strong color which is oppressive to the eyes. Uni Fine Line pen is affordable also. I bought mine for a dollar only. I brought 10 pens during the exam just in case something bad will happen with the pen.

The pen is available also in all bookstores nationwide. Thanks to Uni. I was able to finish my exam on time.

caress says :

Any picture?

RS staff says :

Done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 127011380950431/k2311a017/1.7.11