Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shaving Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product was new and she said that it was by far the best shaving cream that she had ever used
  • I paid my sister like three bucks for it but I am not sure how much it would be retail wise
  • I would definitely suggest this product to all women who have sensitive skin

• by webgirl40

I saw this in my sisters bathroom while staying over at her house one night and decided to give it a try. My sister has always been into natural ingredients and has often given me things that are natural or contain some natural ingredients. This product was new and she said that it was by far the best shaving cream that she had ever used.

One of the things that I liked about this product was that it was actually pretty large. It

was about 8oz in the bottle and was actually a very sturdy squeezable bottle that was easy to handle without being flimsy and just completely useless. This product is supposed to contain things like shea butter, aloe, lavender oil (thus the musky smell) and other vitamins, minerals and other oils that are supposed to help soothe the body after shaving and supposed to moisturize.

I have to say that I fell completely in love with this product. I was amazed at how good ...

• my legs felt after shaving them. They were not irritated or burning but rather silky smooth and very healthy feeling. I waited for some of the feeling to were off but it actually lasted well into the next day. I knew immediately that I had to buy this stuff and actually bought a spare bottle off of my sister. I paid my sister like three bucks for it but I am not sure how much it would be retail wise.

I would

definitely suggest this product to all women who have sensitive skin. It made my legs feel fantastic and actually took some of the fear out of my shaving routine. However the biggest plus has been that this shaving cream has actually thinned out the hair on my legs and it grows much slower now. I actually shave half as often as before which is a huge plus since I cannot stand shaving and my legs are almost always silky smooth and soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011380870431/k2311a017/1.7.11