Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Game for the Wii Console  » Games  »
  • I had no idea what the game was, or whether or not I would find it interesting, but I played it with him anyway just to give it a try
  • These Rabbids go on all kinds of “Tours” like they are called in the game, where they get to experience new games and unlock new costumes for their characters that they can customize them with
  • The graphics are also very unique and something that I found as a positive to the game
  • Though the only point of the game is to play the various tours and unlock different costumes and challenge your friends and family to see who will come out on top of the Rabbid gaming world, it is definitely a game I would recommend if you are someone looking for a fun and interactive time with a group of people

• by Susanna Frank

My younger brother asked me to play this Wii game with him called Rayman Raving Rabbids 2. I had no idea what the game was, or whether or not I would find it interesting, but I played it with him anyway just to give it a try. Somehow, the pointless matches and silly games that are played on this Wii game are not only entertaining but something that a multiple number of people can enjoy playing together. To find this game, you can search on Amazon.com for the best price of $22.49.

The

object of this game is that you (the gamer) gets to take on the character of one of Rayman’s Rabbids, who are similar to rabbits though they are from outer space. These Rabbids go on all kinds of “Tours” like they are called in the game, where they get to experience new games and unlock new costumes for their characters that they can customize them with. The Tours take gamers to different continents such as the USA, Europe, Asia, Tropics and a tour that you can customize with a combination of different ...

• games from the various tours. This has made game play a very entertaining experience for me because the games, while not exactly challenging or having a strong point to them, are somehow so fun to play with a group of people.

The graphics are also very unique and something that I found as a positive to the game. While the Rabbids are all animated, the settings that they are in during their shooting game (where plungers are shot instead of harmful weapons) are real and from the real world. Some of them even

have people that the Rabbids interact with, and it make the game so much better.

I have never came across a game like this, but I am so glad that I did. Though the only point of the game is to play the various tours and unlock different costumes and challenge your friends and family to see who will come out on top of the Rabbid gaming world, it is definitely a game I would recommend if you are someone looking for a fun and interactive time with a group of people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 287011380840431/k2311a017/1.7.11