Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • What I really love of the palette aside from the gorgeous color combination is the double sided eye liner that comes complimentary to the palette
  • I love how natural they look and the endless looks I can create with them
  • Though I prefer more of a matte colors for my everyday look, I still love the sparkly shimmery shades in the palette

• by janicemic

This is one my favorite palette of all. It has all the shades I need in all possible combination. It is packed with bronzy shades, smoky family that I occasionally need, and the neutral office shades that I wear to work. This palette is my all time darling when I travel. I always carry them when I travel for business or for fun. With them, I don’t need to pack

other eye shadows at all. I can transform my look with just one palette, be it the sudden dinner or outing to attend.

What I really love of the palette aside from the gorgeous color combination is the double sided eye liner that comes complimentary to the palette. One end is black eye pencil while the other end is warm subtle brown shade eye pencil. Not to mention my love ...

• for the mini eye shadow primer that is also accompanying the palette set.

The palette has great quality of shades. I love how highly pigmented they are. They are very buildable and easily blendable as well. I love how great the colors are on me. I love how natural they look and the endless looks I can create with them. The shades in the palette really coordinate with each other.

Though I prefer more of a matte colors for my everyday look, I still love the sparkly shimmery shades in the palette.

I love how they are so long lasting when I wear the colors with the eye shadow primer. The eye pencil glides on very easily and the colors are very subtle too. With just a sweep or two I get the perfect lines that frame my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011380810431/k2311a017/1.7.11