Better bath Hotel tension Pole Caddy  » Furniture  »
  • I like to have “bath furniture” in my bathroom because it makes things a lot more comfortable for not only me but my family
  • One of the reasons why I bought it was because we needed a place to put our oddly shaped bottles and some of the soap bars
  • Cons The only thing that I had a problem with was that fact that the entire pole was really weak

• by oasis

As a woman, shower time is the most essential time of the day for me. I think it is the most intimate as well. I like to have “bath furniture” in my bathroom because it makes things a lot more comfortable for not only me but my family. One of the reasons why I bought it was because we needed a place to put our oddly shaped bottles and some of the soap bars. Since the bathroom itself didn’t offer much room this was

perfect for us. Of course with every product there are pros and cons. I had pros than cons but I still found a few things that irritated me.

Pros

One of the things that I did like about this Pole caddy was that it was tall enough to fit a 9” ceiling. And it was easy to install. It wasn’t in the way which was a good thing. It also brought great space to the bathroom. I tend to buy a lot of shampoos so ...

• to have the extra room just made thing easy.

I a bit skeptical about the price. I bought I it for $25. Part of me felt it was too high and part of me felt that the price was ok. It comes with a soap dish and a three shelf unit. It has a towel rack so we can put our face towels on them without having to worry about them being put on the back bar of the tub.

Cons

The only thing that I

had a problem with was that fact that the entire pole was really weak. It would wobble. And no matter how many times I re put it together and or switched it out for another one, it wasn’t well put together. I had to be careful with what and how much I put on this pole caddy.

The Better Bath Hotel Tension Pole Caddy has served me well despite the small pit fall. I still use it to this day which says a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 577011380700431/k2311a017/1.7.11