Drop Box Back Up Tool  » Software  »
  • I quickly figured out how to set my preferences so that I can save and back up my files the way I want it

• by Victoria Durm

Like everyone else, I was constantly having problems with losing data on my computer. This has been solved thanks to Drop Box. No longer will I have to worry about losing data of importance.

Drop Box is a program and a website that allows me to back up my files online. This makes everything simple. The program has been in use for two nights, and I have been in love with it!

The installation and set up is very user friendly. The

instructions are clear and precise, giving me the confidence I needed to set things into motion. The install was done within minutes.

Learning to use Drop Box took mere seconds. It was a matter of reading a help file, and then dragging and dropping. It doesn’t get much simpler than that. Now my files are safe and secure. No more needing to worry that I will lose everything.

The menus in the control panel are easily navigated. I thrive on easy to ...

• use programs since I get frustrated and give up easily. My worst fear is a program that I have to spend hours figuring out. Thank goodness Drop Box is not one of those.

I quickly figured out how to set my preferences so that I can save and back up my files the way I want it. Being someone who likes to over organize, this is a feature that I will no doubtedly cherish.

I really enjoy the use of this product

because it tells me when my files are done saving. There is no need for me to eject anything, and everything is safe and sound. Now I won’t need to worry when things get crazy, and I forget to eject my flash drive.

Drop Box is a tool that anyone who does serious work on the PC should not be without. It comes highly recommended by several authors and myself. I would not use it if it did not work so well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 307011380660431/k2311a017/1.7.11