NARS Multiple Multi Purpose Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I own a couple of shades from the Multiple line and I love all of them
  • I would definitely repurchase when I’m out for a product this versatile

• by janicemic

I always love NARS product line. One of my big time favorite is the Multiple line. I love everything about it. It is a product that is able to squeeze every value out of the money I spent on them. The Multiple comes in a stick like one of your lipstick. I love the simple slick packaging. However I must say NARS could spend a little more to use a better plastic packaging. I hate how

the plastic from the stick chipped by the half year of using them. I also dislike how the core of the product gets mush up on the side of the stick when I pressed them on to my lips or on to my cheek for application.

I own a couple of shades from the Multiple line and I love all of them. They are a multi purpose stick where I can use them on my lips,

• eyes, cheek and even as a highlighter. It is slightly dryer note for a cream. The texture of the cream is quite sheer with some shimmers in them. I love how easy it is to carry this in my bag and apply them anywhere anytime I want.

However, I must say the product does not hold well to last any longer than a couple of hours. The shades that I love most is Portofino which

look very rosey for me. I use them on my lips and on my cheek as a blusher. I love how refreshing it looks on me. The color is so girly. It is quite drying on the lips thus I always top it with my lip balm or lip gloss. This is quite expensive at $38 for a stick however I must say it last very long. I would definitely repurchase when I’m out for a product this versatile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011380650431/k2311a017/1.7.11