Publix brand rotisserie chicken  » Food  »
  • I like to go when they are making the chicken fresh
  • It's always the best epecially when they make it fresh
  • I think they put too much on it and it doesnt really go with rotisserie style chicken in my opinion
  • The skin is very delicious especially in the parts of thite meats are located

• by pango14762

I go to my local publix store and any time my family isn’t in the mood for cooking, we usually buy a rotisserie chicken. this chicken comes in a variety of flavors such as BBQ,Lemon Pepper,and original. It’s a good value because it is very filling and feeds the entire family. I like to go when they are making the chicken fresh. It’s always the best epecially when they make

it fresh. It is really tender juicy.

my favorite kind of chicken is the original. The seasoning they use and the skin has the most flavor when nothing extra is added to it. I occasionaly enjoy the taste of the zing that the lemon pepper. It really has a citric flavor with a bit of spice. My least favorite would be the BBQ. I think they put too much on ...

• it and it doesnt really go with rotisserie style chicken in my opinion. My favorite part of this chicken would have to be the skin. It’s very chewy and crispy.

The skin is very delicious especially in the parts of thite meats are located. My favorite parts of the chicken is the drumstick because im more of a dark meat person then white meat because it’s a lot more

juicy. There’s a very significant amount of meat a in the thigh as well and very little excess fat. You can find this chicken in the deli section at your local publix. It’s very popular so if you can’t find a flavor, then ask som one behind the counter to make a fresh one. This chicken goes great with some hawaiian rolls with publix brand potato salad, and macaroni.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277011380640431/k2311a017/1.7.11