8 in 1 eye palette eyeshadow by avon
  • I love this eye shadow palette because all of the shades look good on my eyes

• by Brooke

This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It is fairly priced, good quality, and last a long time. My favorite thing about this eye shadow palette is the color shades, and how many different shades you get.

There are three different shades that you can choose from and you get eight different shades with each one. I have the water colors and it has a blue shades with a few neutral colors with

it.

I love this eye shadow palette because all of the shades look good on my eyes. Some times the eye color shades are too light or too dark for my skin.

This eye shadow is a more naturalistic look and feel to them. It reminds me of a powder rather than that sticky, dark substance that some eye shadows have.

So you can choose from the water color palette, or Neutral tones, or Paradise ...

• Green. I only have the water color palette but once I get some money I would like to buy and try the other two color shades in the palettes.

I love almost every shade that they have and I think it is a good eyeshadow for everyone and good for all different skin types. It is easy and gentle on your eyes but it last a long time also.

You can typically find this eyeshadow

palette on Avon for about twelve dollars (on sale for eight right now). I would definately pay twelve dollars for this product, only because it has so many different eye shadows in it, and last such a long time.

The water colors palette has shades of blue and natural tones. The natural tones are all brownish colors.

Paradise greens has a lot of neutral tones with shades of green in them. I highly recommend trying this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011380600431/k2311a017/1.7.11